1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Official Gold Making Guides (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by Yevon, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Steve B

Steve B LINE ID: agent_barnes

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Starvas/Stargen
    Good simple post! The only correction I have is that the dungeon is 25 DP, not 30. You can get 4 complete runs in oppose to 3. Again, good simple post. You should also try to the Treasure Quest, so you can collect enough Ancient Map Scraps to make an Ancient Map for the Gold Room on the weekend. Good luck!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Nathan Amata

Nathan Amata Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Arma
    Level:
    Guild:
    Oddguard
    How much is saltpeter of recollection worth for?

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Now? Prolly anywhere from 50-100k

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    just wanna ask, does 'lucky candy' have effect on gold room?
    Thank you

5. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    No effect due to you being offline while inside the gold room. Although strangely enough the special system bonuses (300% drop rate) affected it last time they was implemented.

6. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    Thanks for the reply ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    No problem but please use the search bar next time, I personally said the same thing more or less regarding candies and papers on the Gold Room thread.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rowdy Consciousness

Rowdy Consciousness New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Raian
    Level:
    I'm new here, well I'm actually new to forums all together, but I have a question. Do lucky candies affect your drop rates in treasure and gold rooms? I read from another thread that it doesn't affect when you're in offline mode. Not sure if that's true.

However, I do feel online mode has a better drop rate then offline mode. I was doing Ablution of Evolution dungeons.

9. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    It's true that Lucky Candies does not affect Dungeons you play in Offline Mode.
    Gold Room doesn't have a Online Mode, so using Lucky Candy doesn't really help.
    As for Treasure Rooms (Rooms from Monday to Friday), there are Online modes, in which Lucky Candy will have their effects in play. :D
    You can always try running Dungeons in Offline and Online and see the diffference for yourself (that's why trying things yourself is by far the most up-to-date and most accurate information you can get in almost everything!).
    Note that your Online Login bonusses, also affect the Online Dungeons, but disappears when you enter an Offline Mode.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    That question is often answered incorrectly :) Lemme break it down for you:
    • Drop boosting items such as lucky candies only have effect online.
    • System bonuses (like daily login bonuses or special bonuses) that increase the drop % only apply online.
    • The ×2 system bonus applies both offline & online.
    • Effects of drop boosting items only stack if you use different item types. So there's no point using more than 1 lucky candy at a time, but you CAN use a lucky candy, lucky candy +, green foreign paper etcetera.
    I have no experience with Monthly Ticket bonuses, so I can't provide info on bonuses from that source.

I'd advise you to retest the offline vs online drop rates every once in a while. Every update can shift the drop rates.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rowdy Consciousness

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Raian
    Level:
    Point taken, thank you for the clarification! How many runs would you advise me to make per offline and online dungeon? Need to save those points you know XD

12. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Just recheck drop rates after large maintenances. The more runs you compare, the more reliable your data becomes. I wouldn't do less than 3 of each to see if there are significant differences, and I'd recommend doing 10 of each. Be sure to keep an eye on your active drop bonuses while testing online; that could be misleading :)

13. Vinyx

Vinyx New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Vinyx
    Level:
    Guild:
    Skyreach
    Hi im new here!
    I havent really read this whole thread posts 1 by 1 but im stil gonna share this method regardless the same method is already posted before.
    This method is all about sword dungeon and armor dungeon on challenge. The DP needed is not really high. You can get many 3* equipments there. Be wise to pick "diamonds" in a pile of junks just to be efficient. I mean, there are some expensive equipments and some which considered as "junk" because of the low price even they have the same *.
    In example, for armor there are brigand, chrome, and breast. Breasts are the most expensive there i guess since ive never earned muskal or higher level with the same kind of breast. And for weapons, the 2HSword lv50 or above are quite expensive.

There you can look which is the most expensive equipment at stall to begin with. And just run the dungeon with party for quicker result.

Theres another important point in this method. That is... YOU SHOULD MAX IT BEFORE SELLING IT. Why? Because the difference in price of maxed and not maxed equipment even they have the same name and stars, is really huge. The maxed equipment can be sold 200%-300% more than the not maxed equipment.

Thus, the more hour you spend for farming and enchanting equipments, the more gold you can earn.

In addition, you can combine this method with hard/sharp crystal you obtained from the crystal dungeon to evolve it to 5* and sell it for better price. The calculation for the crystals needed in trial-and-error for evolving equipments, its for you to count as your experience taught you. But i suggest you to prepare a stack of crystals for 1 equipment. If your luck is really good, you can resell the spare crystals or just keep it for another evolve.

I hope this will help new players

• Like Like x 1
  14. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    So I want to ask that do sword/armor dungeon have specific day that it will be released? Thanks*%*

15. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    They are open all the time. They have thire own catgory inmthe dungeon lists.

16. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    Thank you!! *@*

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Rowdy Consciousness

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Raian
    Level:
    Will do!

18. taiamerishool

taiamerishool Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    death gun
    Level:
    May I ask, What is Abby dungeon? Thank you

19. ~Rayleigh

Class:
    Rogue
    For those who dont know already (shocker), i cant spell. So i abbreviated and nick name things. Thier should only be one dungeon with the starting letter of A in the item dungeon. As well it isnt a normal word that is used daily so that should be enough to help find it.

Either that or someone with awesome spelling interveins for me :p

• Like Like x 1
  20. GJO

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Before last update, Abby was known as Bob.
    Ablution of Evolution; LOVE IT

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1