1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Official Gold Making Guides (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by Yevon, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Yevon

Yevon New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Yevon

NOTE: THIS HAS BEEN EDITED BY A MODERATOR TO CONVERGE ALL THESE TIPS INTO ONE POST AS VOTED BY THE COMMUNITY CREDIT HAS BEEN PLACE FOR EACH PERSON'S CONTRIBUTION.

Like any MMO, as you progress through the game you'll naturally stating making more money. However, I thought I would post a bit about how I make mine.

In my experience, there are certain floors in the main tower in which the mobs drop the most valuable items. I have found Floor 6 is the best of these so far.

The reason I like Floor 6 is that the mobs are fairly squishy and drop rates for armour are high; it's also a great place to grind and earn a load of exp. I would suggest heading there when you hit 30+, although you can head there a bit earlier if you have a party.

I usually go to Channel 1 and find a party. There are usually a few parties recruiting in Channel 1 and this is the most important thing. Get into a good party, or make one yourself, and you'll be teleporting back with a full bag to sell your drops for 20k+ at a time, every 15 minutes. Not to mention the exp is also higher than other floors because of the rate you can kill mobs at.

Make sure you bring return wings and pots so you can keep the pace up.

The only thing to watch out for is the Floor boss, Forenus. When it spawns stay away and wait for some high levels to take it down, unless you can handle it yourself.

Lastly, when I'm in a good party I always use a Lucky Candy/guild buff to increase drop rates. This also increases your chance of dropping chic boxes to get Avatars! If you're lucky, you can drop a chich box every hour or so. I managed to drop 5 in 3 hours once with a guild party and drop rate buffs.

Hope this is useful! Happy hunting!

Does anyone else have any ways of making good money?

@Naos
    How to get Gold fast. I came up with a theory, tested it, and it worked.I made a edited pic as an example.

Lets say your on f17 and then you have a party of 6 total. Your farming puuka which total About 10,000 Hp.
    You need to do about 12-15% damage to a puuka(1,500 Hps) to be eligible for a chance of an armor dropping.(which you would then sell for gold.)

Your party doesn't need to administer the other 85% percent damage if someone outside of your party has decided to fight the creature
    you gave damage to. Now lets say you have 2 parties, Each member of each party is sticking with another person outside of their respective
    party to form a Dual party system. If you assign players to each other and then have each player fight their own respective puka doing 50%+ damage each then... Your drop speed has increased x2-4 times over.

The reason why this never would happen unless you organize players is because a swarm of green dots on a single red dot is the norm.

I would like to Do this in game if anyone wants to. I am lvl 64 but if we manage to get a lot of people it would still work considering all of the higher levels are in their respective party splitting up with lower level partners. Basically, level wouldn't matter as long as its done right. . I figure you could make 4-6mil+ a day depending on your floor and organization skills 2014-01-06_04-02-24.png

2MAN SQUADS.png

I want to make a point of using such strategy on higher floors like f21.
    Not just on 17

mob rush.png

Tips from a person who's even struggling to buy hp/sp potions:
    1. Use ch1. Bring only a few hp/sp potions and of course return wing.
    2. Select a desirable flr to farm e.g. flr17.
    3. Find a party with healer. A full party in a swarm of mobs can actually fill your bag in no time so always make sure your bag is empty and has enough space for drops.
    4. Return to town when your bag is full and sell them to npc. Keep the weapons/armors with 3‚òÖ for stalling and other significant items which you think are sellable.
    5. Repeat from the beginning.

Note: This might imply as a joke or a waste of time but if you do these tips religiously, you will be surprised when you noticed that your gold amount is increasing gradually until you reach your goal to millions. If you find it as trolling then ignore this post. ROFL... :D:D:p:p

@‚òÜRyuk‚òÖ
    I don't know if someone made a thread like this.....so im only adding some tips or sharing my knowledge....
    1.This first tip is optional but I u want to make Gold x2....Create a second character used only for make gold....
    2.Tuesday(sharp) and Thursday (hard) u must go to the special room in random dungeon(offline) cost 25 dp and for each turn u can get 2 (sharp/hard) crystals depending of the day and the majority of the time u also get 3-5 crystals pieces...When your dp are 0 you wait like 8 hours then u can do this again. ...
    I usually when (sharp/hard) room are available I do it like 8 times by day ....
    So I sell each crystal around 19.5k...

I usually with this tip make 800-900k by week only making tuesday and thursday dg with one character

I hope you like it and make it!

@bambieundies
    For me, the best way to gain gold:
    -buying items in stall and selling them when time is good to sell.
    -buying armors and weapons 3* or 4* or 5* and leveling them up and sell. (Leveling them up whit drops from mobs not stones)
    - keeping a char low level to do dungeon for saltpeter and selling them on sharp and hard crystal day. ( ppl spend a fortune on saltpeter and stones like vario and rook on these days)

Partys are for me, mostly good for GP and exp.

@Dovah1
    As we know, Avabel is a hard driven economy, and the only way to get the best items fast is to purchase gems.
    Well not anymore. In fact, it's the gold room that can help you!

Why? Well, I'll explain why.

As we know, the ma dungeons are 33dp each. In one day you can get as much as 4-5 pieces with 1 character, when doing gold room, it takes one treasure map.

What some people (and I say "some"!) Don't know, is that you....

Can enter the gold room with a friend, free of cost!!!(dp is taken though)

That means that if you have a group of 2, with 5 treasure maps each, you can enter the room 10 times each!

With that, if you have just one treasure map for each person in a group of 6, that means you can get into gold room six times!

I've heard that people prefer to do it offline because it offers "better" rewards.

It doesn't. It's actually worse, if you can enter someone elses for free and with a party, receive even more.

Now, given the fact that gold room has been fixed, you can get the following if you as a group work together in such a task:

2-5 million with 9 maps.
    8-12 million with 23 maps
    13-16 million with 30 maps

If you can do this every week with a group, expect this amount to be given to each person individually if you manage to fin people who are nice enough to do this.

If you disagree on this, explain why. If you agree on this, don't hesitate to comment!

Another quick tip to get even more success is to use drop rate items, or wait for 5 hours before going into the dungeon with the group for the best results on top of using drop rate increasing items.

My character is long gone, due to an error in the game and corrupt files and such ;(

My new character is now named Wicca1, created after a good friend left the game(now she's back)

If you want to find me, I'm usually on during the following times:

Monday - Friday: 7am-1PM

Saturday-Sunday: 1Am-6Am

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2015
    • Like x 16
    • Useful x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Winner x 1
  2. Night

Night New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Night
    I'm making money on 6F as well. Armors can be sell for a good price and it's in my opinion the fastest way to gather money.

I'm not as lucky as you are for boxes though...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Threnody

Threnody Homicidal Adventurer

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    made an initial fortune on that floor as well ;)
    I took FB members' advice on making a ranger as a starter since they usually don't use much pots
    and they can still deal decent damage for grinding.
    Just hate it when Forneus pops outta nowhere and uses Hydro Pump on you X__x
    and based on experience, never, as in NEVER let yourself run out of returns.
    or else you'll take the walk of shame or... much faster way to go back home, DIE!

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  4. Mitik

Mitik Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Mitik
    Level:
    I am lvl 29 and true 6f is where i can make most money, dont k ie about THE other floors ahead but still like this guys say u Will fill it bag in like 10 to 15 minutes still when i sell stuff i get atriums 10k to 15k preatty good, and yes this boss if u r at low lvl like me, just run away lol . About chick boxes in 29 lvls i droped only 2 i think

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Threnody

Threnody Homicidal Adventurer

Guild:
    NAZGUL

not to mention those asstards trying to lure the fish to the area where your party is grinding.
    I see a lot of high level players do that.
    note to self : always keep an eye on that big red/yellow diamond on your map.
    also, GRRR told me that it's better to grind without any avatar since that's, like, 4 slots occupied.
    And for what - to look cool?
    If you're in it for the loots, GRIND NAKED!

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Farah Elina

Farah Elina New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    _Alaska
    Level:
    Thankyouuu

7. AEONXAL

AEONXAL Order of Archangel

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    AeonX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Antagonist
    Buy a 4‚òÖ blade about 100k~1m and make it to 5‚òÖ then sell it in stall about 2m~10m
    I also grind money in F10 weapon there gives high selling price..

• Like Like x 2
  8. SnowySakura

SnowySakura MarshM'Leaux ~~ Captain Bubbles

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MLeaux
    Guild:
    The Hands
    Thanks for the tips! So far F6 is still considered "The Death Floor" in my book (lvl 32 Ac) if I try to go it alone. Those giant flowers like to whip me. And don't get me started on "Death Ray Fishy". I've been able to lvl up my armor since the last time I went there to grind, so I might not have a 100% death ratio there anymore.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Farah Elina

Farah Elina New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    _Alaska
    Level:
    What do i need to upgrade it to 5 stars and are there any chance of losing an item in star upgrading?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. KNPC

KNPC New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    KNPC
    Level:
    My name is engraved on that tree lol

11. Vogue

Vogue I started out as a baby faced monster.

Might be worth it. I'll help if you can get a fair amount of people, and if I can fit into the time frame in which you guys plan on playing. I'm lvl 65, and fl17 sounds good to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. SnowySakura

SnowySakura MarshM'Leaux ~~ Captain Bubbles

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MLeaux
    Guild:
    The Hands
    I'll help Naos! Pretty sure you're already on my friends list. Lvl 64 - M'Leaux.

13. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    I can fill my bag in less than a minute if im with a full party even wthout organizations, and i feel tired of going to town back and forth every minute :D

But yes, if you're that eager to make money, you can earn millions per day wit this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. 87fresh

87fresh New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    87fresh
    Level:
    I'm in the middle of evolving and strengthening a bunch of crap and this will speed up the process, your'e already on my friend list so I'll hit you up in game.

• Old Old x 1
  15. Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Not just the items, you get the exp/jexp too.

I used to do this before too. I can earn 500K in less than an hour and that's without the item drop bonus.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Naos

Naos Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Naos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin

Add me in game. I need to get a group.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Naos

Naos Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Naos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Nobody else wants to make this venture? I need more people to give this hunting strategy a try on f21.

18. Zato

Zato Noob God

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    ZaTo
    Level:
    actually this help me alot.. i can pretty much say it fastened the way i level a new char from lvl 1- 50.. it took me 3 hours and few minutes if its a range class.. dam melees took me 4 or almost 6 hrs of playtime..

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. Naos

Naos Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Naos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Your welcome.
    we need more people with organizational skills. I bet Japanese players have already discovered such Hindsight ideas.
    I am tired of the conventional way which wastes time.

20. AEONXAL

AEONXAL Order of Archangel

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    AeonX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Antagonist
    Here you can share your farming (gold)
    E.g
    selling hard/sharp crystals