1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

NOOB Questions (collection of posts that helps)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by alex, Aug 21, 2013.

1. justinecase

justinecase New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    thank you i'm really intrigued by the wanderer class haha guess i got my starting class
    d

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Sadly not directly/in a normal way. So you have to consider and make up your mind before choosing a Type.

It was the most recommended way before the current Level cap of 100.
    Putting 40 as your DEX amount, did get you the most out of the (M)ATK/DEX then. But ever since the Level cap went to Level 100, the "40 DEX" became less effective.

Because this forum is rather "old" because it's been around since Avabel started, people tend to read the old posts too, which make a lot believe it still works. But when you read more, or ask around or get corrected, you'll find out it's not working now and that you can just put as much as you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    We have two whole threads dedicated to dex and crit its self. In those threads it starts off with his statement but ends up proving otherwise and a more in depth explanation of it. Though i guess its good you want to take it your own hands. Still i highly suggest yall read the thread regardless as i see an error in your explanation. Id like to also note watch the post dates for the threads and posters as this forum was made no more then a few months after beta if i recall reading. So between then and now thier have been many patches and updates that has happened and even the general opinions of players has changed for a few subjects. Though just as many posts still hold true because many rudimentary features and mechanics of the game do not need to be touched.

Thier is no diminishing returns for crit chance. Just like vit and men act as a defensive stat so does dex (its actuly HIT that affects crit output and defense). This is explain more indepth in those threads i mentioned. If need be i can grab them and post them, however they are stickyed if i recall so it should be easy to find them.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  4. Tun

Tun New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tun
    Level:
    Hello,here is my question.
    1.what is the use ...seed(Ex.timee seed,rare seed) I got a lot of them from dungeon.
    2.what price is it if I sell it in stall.

Sorry for my bad English.

5. keyes

keyes New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    keyes
    Level:
    So i want to buy something from the exhibit and it tells me to enter password? I do not remember creating an account on Avabel? How do i know my password? When i downloaded the game i just press tap tap to play it did not require me to log in to game center or link to facebook? Btw im playing on an ipad. Please help?

6. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    No, those are passwords the seller has put on. It's either to temporarily put the item on stall for more storage slots, ot it's a private sell, the seller has with someone else, so that no one else but the other can buy it.
    Mostly you won't be able to buy those items with a password on it, because the original owner/seller doesn't want others to buy it for several reasons. Just try to look for those that doesn't require any passwords.

7. shingkz

shingkz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    shingkz
    Level:
    Guild:
    smile

i think u can buy it from item shop.. XD

8. Linkii

Linkii New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    Ive se em some guides about this practice map thingy, though i cannot return to it. Im now level 22 and doing summon raids is pretty hard for me since i die quick with my low cost equips.
    Also where do i get good equips?And how to make coins fast?

9. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    It sounds like you asked three questions but you actually only asked about two...?

Anyways, Equipments can be found as drops on Floors, for the first 50 Levels/first 9-10 floors. You can actually do pretty good with the gears dropped by then. After that it will become more tricky, so you can either try the Weapon/Armor Challenge Dungeons or buy some in Stall. Of course upping a Gear drop with at least 3* yourself is an option too! Certain boxes gives you gears too.

As for Golds/coins... please refer to: http://avabelforums.com/threads/official-gold-making-guides-collection-of-posts.978/

10. Linkii

Linkii New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    ye i also asked how can i level up quick

11. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    You can unlock floors until you're on F9-10.
    After that it will become more tricky, so you can try doing some Rushes from that point if you really want to level up fast. It's time hitting Lv50 is depending on each player. It IS possible to do it within one day, but it can also take a few days. It's really depending on your method. When doing both, you can do them faster with forming/joining a party with shared setting (either Sync or Even mode).

This is of course if you neglects doing Raids.
    In cases where you want to earn more Jexp somewhere else besides Rush, you can try Random Dungeon, in which you get better Jexp the higher floor you are on.

Rush gives both Exp and Jexp

12. Linkii

Linkii New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    so i just to main quest till i unlock rush?

13. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    By the time you're on F9 you're mostly already past lv30, but for floor quests you'll get decent amount of exp and jexp. But after F9, it can become difficult to clear the floors, so you can try rushing by that time until you then hit Lv50 (and/or even higher).

You can, if you want also try to do rush when you're lv30+, as you will have rush1 unlocked at that level, though it might still be difficult around that level, as you need to get 10% of total kills done in the rush, which has to be a min. Of 600 kills (meaning you needs at least 60 kills by yourself). Depending on your class this might be very difficult when at lv30 compared to other classes.

14. Linkii

Linkii New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    ok i just reached lvl 30 as warrior and tried rush 1 and i only get around 6k exp, i got low cost gear and almost died in there where do i get gear, i dont have much money too to buy gears

15. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    When you're almost dead, just die in Rush1. There's no penalty for dying in Rush1. You'll just revive at the same spot in Rush1 in a few seconds (Fact that you only got 6k exp means that either you didn't got 10% of total kills of that rush, OR your total Rush kills wasn't above 600; but ilke I said, it's more difficult at Lv30 to do Rush1 to get a decent amount of Exp and Jexp every round. However you can join a shared Party (either Sync or Even mode) and go for the kill count you can get, for the Daily Achievement Kill Count).
    As for your gear question.... I think I already answered that in the first reply above. :O

16. Linkii

Linkii New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    if i joined a party and is either sync or even mode would i also get exp if i didnt do anything like ill let them do the killings and i just stay there afk.
    where can i also find weapon/armor dungeon challenge cant find it

17. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    If you leech in rush... you'd only get the kill count if the party is sync or even. You won't get rush reward as you then wouldn't have reached the 10% of the total kills done, as you would have zero kills.
    I wouldn't recommend leeching in rush.

Challenge dungeon for weapon/armor are at the Dungeon NPC, next to the Quest NPC. You need to select challenge dungeon and see if there are other rooms made already. If not, try making one (create dungeon option) and wait for others to join. If you fear that no one will join, you can try recruiting members for party for the challenge dungeon in Quest/Dungeon beforehand by making Party there.

18. shingkz

shingkz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    shingkz
    Level:
    Guild:
    smile
    pac tic how can i use them?

19. rendyarafy

rendyarafy New Member