1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

NOOB Questions (collection of posts that helps)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by alex, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    Guys im a newbie where do i can find potion L and sp potion L? I cant find any when i search the keyword of potion..
    Thank you for the reply..

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    If looking in the stall best way would be to use "L" or if potion in general is capitalized youll want to try "Potion"
    Also you have a chance of making the L pots if you are a creator. Otherwise youll need to wait for the respective boxes to be received from daily logins. Im unsure if they can be acquired from floor clear quest (highest i got was 19) but the npc shop never sells them. Other than those solid sources you can receive them from assorted boxes (e.g. Platinum Box 1)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    Thank you for the reply silvermoon.. then the only way we can buy potion or sp potion L if we r not creator is from the stall only?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Aside from those two methods you have a chance to aquire them from boxes (e.g. exciting and platinum among daily spin maybe (unsure though since it was improved) also the login rewards that give HP/SP boxes they contain x10 from the respective boxes. There may be other methods though that have been added i been away for ~1.5 yrs just now returned a week ago.

Btw apologies on repeating myself im kinda half asleep atm

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Tun

Tun New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tun
    Level:
    Hello,I'm a newbie here and I don't know how to find the clear bottle.
    Thank for your reply

6. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    Ahaha thats ok.. thanks again anyway.. im still lvl 51 as a warrior kinda new for a weeks i think.. but i consider that i will need so much extra pots ahaha..

7. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I thought they were only dropped on the first four floors...

8. Lordzed

Lordzed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    lultwokseventee
    Level:
    Hi im new here
    Just wanted to ask if jexp is "infinite".like,can you get and level up all skills in a class?
    Also,does the collect book affect your gameplay somehow?
    Thanks in advance

9. Tun

Tun New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tun
    Level:
    OK,thank a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    So far I know you can max all your skills with Jexp yes.
    Regarding the collect book...... There are some rewards after you've "scanned" a certain amount of items.....But there isn't that much as worthy reward found as of yet. I thought there was a thread somewhere about collect book.... Might be burried @.@' There was someone who had tested and had quite a lot, but said that there was a certain reward that was unusual or so..? But for most rewards that were common items. Might get back at you if I find that thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Clear bottles can be found on most floors but as said above they are more common on lower floors probably due to less drops
    They can also be purchased at the item shop npc

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Lordzed

Lordzed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    lultwokseventee
    Level:
    Here is another question
    How do we know which skill scales with matk or atk?
    Or matk applies to all skills and atk on basic atks?

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Most indirect atks pertain to matk e.g Acid splash, fire bottle, most mage skills.
    Direct atks usually are determined by Atk e.g. assorted warrior skills and several ranger skills. The skills themselves have a predetermined multiplier themselves that stack with the stats themselves. My best advice is to experiment with classes, skills, and stat distribution. To find out more, personal experience is best teacher afterall.

Friendly reminder: if this a attempt to troll or grief me please note it wont phase me like some others so please refrain if you can im very easy to get along with and layed back ive seen it all in practically all mmos ive played. On that note; happy hunting and hope you go far in this game :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lordzed

Lordzed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    lultwokseventee
    Level:
    Well in most of mmorpgs the skill desc says if it scales with atk or matk,if the skill is a physical or magical etc

15. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    That is correct. "Phantasy Star Online" for example, if your Mind skill is high on your Mag (pet) then it stacks with yours as well and directly affects your techniques(spells) aside from their base dmg.
    So to recap most MMOs and RPGs follow the same rule of thumb. Thats why some players have a knack for Avabel bc it follows the basic guidelines of general RPG games

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lordzed

Lordzed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    lultwokseventee
    Level:
    I've heard that more than 40 dex lowers crit chance??

17. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I highly suggest you read the appropriate threads where it talks about stats and or dex as its main topic...

18. justinecase

justinecase New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    hey guys so i was just starting to play the game, i just wanna ask what is the least used class atm hehe xd

19. Lordzed

Lordzed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    lultwokseventee
    Level:
    Ok, here is my last one
    can you change Skill types (A,B,C) after acquiring one? Thanks for answering all of my previous questions

20. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I wanna tackle this. In his defense, I believe this information is spread out and sometimes inaccurate. (I believe this was mentioned in the stats and builds creator thread but not really corrected.) To further help things, it'll be easier to search for in the future.

The answer is no. Honestly, I don't know where people got these numbers. (I think the number was a recommendation, and people took it the wrong way.) It was debunked awhile ago. You can put as DEX as you like. (Though people with 100 DEX don't always crit, I think there may be a system of diminishing returns... Don't quote me, this isn't fact.)

If you want my view of it logically...

1. Every base class has a skill that is based on the player's DEX. Why would the game devs punish players who want to take advantage of those skills? They are too useful to pass up.

2. Some advanced classes give you extra DEX. Unless the devs are expecting players to research how much DEX an advanced class gives (which isn't the case as creator got another one that boosted DEX by a large amount), there is no way players could plan for it. This further proves that no such cap exist.

3. It sounds silly. "If you go beyond this specific number in this specific stat, your character will have a harder time." What?

Those are my views
    Creator and Wonderer

If you plan on playing them, I recommend reading through their sub forums as they are the hardest classes to make builds for. (Creators make use of everything except for MEN, Wonderers make use of everything... especially MEN.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1