1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

NOOB Questions (collection of posts that helps)

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by alex, Aug 21, 2013.

1. alex

alex New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Trybun
    Level:
    THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MERGED BY A MODERATOR TO MAKE THE CONTENT EASIER TO FIND HERE YOU CAN FIND OUT JUST ABOUT ANYTHING THAT IS RELATED TO GAME MECHANICS AND OR WHERE TO FIND THINGS AS FAR AS ARMOR OR WEAPONS AND EVEN SOME AVATAR QUESTIONS.

Whats lvl or quest is 4 floor

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. reaper2380

reaper2380 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    hello .im new to this game.i bought a few gems because i wanted to get a different look.but when i went to buy the avatar /costume i wanted there is no buy button just spins for certain amount of gems?what is this??so i spend 6-30 bucks on gems for a spin to get a shit item?when i thought i was going to get the outfit?if someone can explain to me this spin thing would be great.other wise im leaving this and going back to order and chaos thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. reaper2380

reaper2380 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    ok i took a pick of what i see when i tried to buy the outfit i wanted.as you can see there are 2 spin options and no buy button.spin 10 for 30 gems and spin 1 for 3 .im not wasteing money on more gems if i cant just buy it.when i tried buying this before instead of getting that i got a blue memo pad?so wrong[​IMG]

4. reaper2380

reaper2380 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    so do you get a buy button?and is there a contact email i would like my money back or at least my gems refunded

5. reaper2380

reaper2380 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Velius

Velius New Member

In Game Name:
    Velius
    If you buy via premium, it takes out all the bs items. But its still random on which color you get.

7. arsenic

arsenic New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    arsenic
    Level:
    As above, how can I unlock the next floors im lvl 24 and im still in the first three floors of the main tower.

8. Shanoa

Shanoa New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Shanoa
    do main quest, u need to kill the boss in main quest

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Sonny Llarena

Sonny Llarena New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Sohabi
    Level:
    i also spin for the avatar, the notification says that i recieved haloween lower armor B.. but when i see my storage theres nothing in it even in my bags too.

Same as when i spin for the free spin.. is this bug>?

10. AmanarPL

AmanarPL New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    MisioPL
    Level:
    Hi
    Go to
    MENU -> Shop BOX
    you will find theese items there

I got other question. Does avatars won by avatar box spins made items something like "soulbound"? Because I won scharz mask and i cannot sold it :(

11. Sonny Llarena

Sonny Llarena New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Sohabi
    Level:
    Thanks for the reply Amanar.. My problem now is I can't log into the game.. After I choose my character and log in, it's almost 3 hours in 96% loading. I restarting but it's 96 % only..

12. Sonny Llarena

Sonny Llarena New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Sohabi
    Level:
    its ok now.. im using ipad2

13. AEONXAL

AEONXAL Order of Archangel

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    AeonX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Antagonist
    Which floor the fastest area for jexp farming? And which faster, solo or party?

14. xHiro

xHiro New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Hiro
    Level:
    Guild:
    Militia
    3rd Floor is believed to be the fastest area for jexp. From my experience, I get 10k jexp 20-30 mins depend how fast you kill might shorten the time and most grouped monsters are by the tree. To get 10k jexp I believe you need to kill about 240 monsters.
    Hope this help.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. AEONXAL

AEONXAL Order of Archangel

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    AeonX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Antagonist
    In 10F
    • solo 10minutes >40k Jexp
    • party 10minutes >20k ~ 60k Jexp
    But i don't know about other floor.. maybe higher floor gives more Jexp

• Like Like x 1
  16. Neon77

Neon77 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Neon77
    So three main questions I've been having so far have been what EXACTLY does MATK do (whats it for?) and what is DEX and STR and is there a correlation between these two skills?

To start with my first question, i know ATK damage is for swords and guns and all and its physical, but what about MATK? At first I assumed it was for magic purposes, but then I noticed that daggers also had it, and it made me lose my confidence in what I believed MATK to be... which is why I'm posting this thread xD So what is it, and why is it on weapons like daggers but not on other weapons like one-handed swords?

And for my second question, if STR is power and it decides how much damage that a weapon does, depending on your STR stat level could you potentially raise your weapon damage of a lets say one-handed sword with a base damage of 50-70 to a one-handed sword that will do damage of 51-71? Or would STR only raise the chances of doing more damage within that weapon damage range (or in other words if you're always hitting 50s with this weapon and then decide to raise your strength, would you begin to start hitting 55s more instead of your usual 50?)

And as for DEX, is DEX just your critical-hit chance ratio? Or is THIS the stat that could potentially control the amount of damage you could do by raising your usual 50 damage to a new usual 55 damage?

Finally, could you potentially get through the game successfully with only putting points in STR or only putting points in DEX and still be effective in it? Or do you need a balance between these two skills to be able to do high amounts of damage and not get killed?

Thanks in advance for any and all help :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Neon77

Neon77 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Neon77
    I've seen people on this site talking about the two in different aspects and was just wanting to clear something up for me and for anyone else whos new with this question; Is exp what you need to level up your character while jexp being what you spend to level up your skills?

For example is exp what you need to level up so you can wear level-specific pieces of armor while jexp is what you level up skills such as Poison Dagger for Rogues?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Neon77

Neon77 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Neon77
    Thanks for all of that info its very much appreciated! One more question about MATK though if you can, if a Rogue wields a dagger which has the capability of doing MATK damage, then would the Rogue be doing ATK or MATK damage when he/she attacks? To me it seems as if they would be doing ATK damage for the most part since Rogues cant learn magic beside the simple healing spell, but then where would the MATK damage come into? Or would the MATK damage on daggers come into effect ONLY when being used by a Magician/Acolyte?

19. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    From what I know, MATT is responsible for magic attacks. I remember someone asking this before and they had problem of why some skills using weapons weren't as effective. (ex throw dagger?) So I believe that skills that involve use of weapons aren't as strong as magic ones.

20. EricWong

EricWong New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Diong
    What do I need to do for the quest?

• Useful Useful x 1