1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Noob question.

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Roboragi, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Roboragi

Roboragi New Member

In Game Name:
    Roboragi
    Hi. Do we have a forum for avabel lupinus coz i can't find online.? Or i could use builds in avabel for my lupinus. Btw, im new in both of the games. Thank you.

2. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    as far as i know no lupinus forums yet. and i tried out lupinus before they removed KP, stats were diff then, dex build is good like the old avabel where dex would increase maxatk & maxmatk. dont know if theyve changed that now though

3. Roboragi

Roboragi New Member

In Game Name:
    Roboragi
    What is kp?

4. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    kasege points.. or something like that lol, it was used for money in asobi wallet and buy stuff for the game like avatars/gears etc

5. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Also don't think there's a Forum for it... But think you could use Avabel info for it too, since they are just the same. Only thing is that the art is different. And from what I understand, that Lupinus is a bit behind of updates compared to Avabel.. So eventually it'll be matched? Unless Asobimo intended it to be delayed from Avabel's updates.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    I think so since there is the beginning of a story in it. Shame their e currency fell through, had a small stockpile.