1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

No console release?

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by sycoskater, Sep 10, 2018.

1. sycoskater

sycoskater New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Level:
    Wasn't this game announced for PC, PS4 and the Switch? Whatever happened to those plans?

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    To be honest... I really don't know.
    As much as I know is that in 2017 they announced it with a youtube trailer included. But in both English and Japanese search results, I cannot find any more updated news information regarding these platform releases as most are from 2017 around the time of the announcement was brought to light.
    However, there's only one question/post/site (in Japanese) that was from 2018, also questioning this same case.

Someone asked the same question to whatever happened to these platform releases and since it's been such a long time, he thinks that this project might have been discontinued and thus might not be getting its hopes too high. With one and only reply being, that they might be developing a complete new Avabel Online 2 where they are making only that new release compatible with those platforms.
    (Note that both were asking and replying in a manner of questioning and guessing, so it's just a speculating on their side)

If you have Google Chrome, you can translate the page although the English isn't too much accurate (as always).
    https://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q11195089741