1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Newbie Questions pls help!

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Ice —-, May 25, 2018.

1. Ice —-

Ice —- New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    im sorry if i create this in a wrong section of the forums.

So ive been playing for quite sometime now im lv80. There are lots of useful guides on the site thx to them i get to understand this game a lot more. However there are still questions which i cant seem to find any answer. Pls help and thanks a lot.

1 where to get gears: only place i knew are the normal dungeons and advanceshops(super expensive) which is better and are there more places?
    2 bp: most of the dungeons have recommended bp on it and i dont even know how much bp my lv should have. Im lv80 and my bp is 4600. Whats the average bp for diffent lv?
    3 game cycle: so i get gears then farm exp, jexp, do missions and repeat are there more things i can do?

Thanks in advance

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    1) Another way to get gears are by saving up gems and spin them in the SHOP. Now that stall is gone, you can't get a "good" gear as leftover from other players, so spinning is your chance on getting the better one. Luckily we can get gem much more easily nowadays, so you shouldn't have too much problems trying for a few spins in the gacha.

2) bp is an abbreviation of Battle Power. In general, they are based on your level, stats, skills, weapons etc. and are indicating your power. But there's not a real indication since there are people with less battle power who are by far better than someone else with an higher battle power as well as for level-wise. You don't really have to mind the battle power a lot. Your stats and equipments (and skills) are better things to focus on, than these Battle Power.

3) there are other various things other than Floor Farming. You can do PvP, Tower, WvW, Events, decorate your room, build a Guild and get a Guild Room and also decorate that room. x'D Another way is to farm but not for pure exp/jexp but for like, boss items. Although you cna't sell them anymore on stall, you can still try to get boss avatars by having them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ice —-

Ice —- New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Thx a lot
    Ive looked at the shop and the lowest lv cap i can spin is for lv120 *-*
    I need to farm until that lv right? Thx for answering

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  4. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Not necessarily, you could spin for rift stones if the offer still there. They remove the level cap for the character that uses it.

• Agree Agree x 1