1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

New wondering about auto play

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Takun, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Takun

Takun New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Takun
    Hello friends! I'm rather new to this game and was hoping to get a bit more insight. I'm really kinda enjoying it so far I guess but I was just curious how prevalent the autoplay is at higher levels/endgame. Because really I'd like to just jump in headfirst but the auto quest thing is already kinda off-putting. It was between this and elemental knights that I wanted to play and dedicate time to on my switch but honestly, the autoplay means why am I even bothering draining my battery.

Anyways thanks for some input happy I was able to find these forums as the subreddit was not very helpful thanks for any and all responces~

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Auto play is completely optional, it is helpful when you need to do things like dishes n cleaning or heavy grinding. You can remove the quest arrow by digging around in options (forgot where it is lol). Auto quest works with floor and maybe daily kill quests. Auto hunt will attack nearest random mob so be careful when tough floor bosses are present.

• Agree Agree x 2