1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

New player but game ded?

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Avalon, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Avalon

Avalon New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Avalon
    Level:
    The entire guides are outdated.. the beginner guide seem to be totally not relevant much anymore.. I'm a warrior and still couldn't figure out anything at nearly lvl50.. I only manage to solo until floor 11th because I went full vit..

Anyone willing to provide some guidances and useful tips ?

2. hmmm

hmmm New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Level:
    I wouldnt really say the games dead, lots of players are still there.. Its just the guides are outdated here cause avabel gets updated pretty often and its hard to keep changing it... Our heroes got tired or have stopped playing >. <

My tip would be:
    1. Keep doing daily kills (1gem)
    2. Equip mevius gears while you dont have enough gold to buy better lvl and star mevius gears at npc
    3. Sell bad astra/rune/mevius gears for gold
    4. Do zenith daily at quest dungeon (1gem)
    5. If you've got good gears already.. (Right now maybe atleast lvl260, 15*) awake them at blacksmith. To increase your BP so you wont have to manually run up at high fls lol
    6. Also advent on weekends (1gem)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I wouldn't say that all info/guides are outdated. I do agree that there's a lot of outdated info, but there's still things that are legit valid and usable. We just don't have as many Forumers on here who are actively playing and have the time and kindness to provide any guides, as most of the oldschool players all left/quit the game/forum.

The game currently do have quite a lot of these new players, with some real loyal old players around. But from what I see a lot of the older players all also quit sadly... But because there's still a lot of new players joining the game, it's not really entirely dead-dead.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1