1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

New Guild;

Discussion in 'Avabel Guild Recruiting / Joining' started by Djinn, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Djinn

Djinn New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Djinn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Spartanz
    Ancient Sparta comes to life inside avabel. I am Djinn, the Head of the guild of Spartanz.You both as a player, and as a person. Are currently invited to join our ranks. I expect the best from you both as a player, and as a person.

I am seeking those who are active players. Who go at all lengths to help the guild grow. To help donate so we can upgrade our guild. Increase our own numbers.

Players who can assist our members. With missions. Who are friendly and chatty. Those who can help with the recruiting for new members.

We are open to anyone who wishes to join. No matter if you are a new player. Or a person who has played avabel for a long time. I welcome you all with open arms.

If we are the type of guild that you seek. Willing to help me get the guild to a higher structure of glory. Then feel free to apply to the guild. By visiting the guild board in Revere. Or anywhere you can apply. I'll be there waiting for you.

2. TunaMan

TunaMan New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    TunaMan
    Level:
    Hi I'm a newbie who just got started.
    I'm lvl 12, ID: TunaMan
    Don't know how to join a guild :)