1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

NEW CLASSES upon Major Update

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by Don't Hate Red Nut, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Don't Hate Red Nut

Don't Hate Red Nut New Member

Hey everyone, There will be a major update on tomorrow (20/12/2016) which will release 3 classes called Revenger , Nightmare and Vampire, and well some changes on Technical Battle Ranking reward.

Please Please Please feel free to share any info about the new classes and their skills

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. anthony91

anthony91 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNt91
    Level:
    Guild:
    Solar
    I think is 2h scythe weapon on Revenger Class. And, Nightmare & Vampire will be the same weapon on scythe. This is what I'm thinking about classes and weapons.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    only three? ... I doubt that only three will be released. Maybe three to be shown public as a teaser but not three to release.

5. aleph

aleph Active Member

Very likely Asobimo will eventually release more advanced classes until there are as many as the other base classes. This gradual rollout is similar to what they did with wanderer. Except that with wanderer I believe they only released the base class to begin with, and then on subsequent updates added more wanderer advanced classes than for the original five base classes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. $wagberg

$wagberg New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    BenSwed
    Level:
    I'm thinking it uses only 2 weapons like Rogue but uses both 1 hand and 2 hand swords like the warrior. That's my guess

7. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Looking at it again, i miss read it being another set of adv classes. I didnt see it being another base class.

8. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Undedicated weapons are
    Axe knuckle 1h spear 1h wand.

Those seem like the most likely for this class.
    And based off the name i feel like its passive is going to function similar to dolcloud/gran zeal orbs.

Definitely could see it working off of both VIT and MEN.

I'm very very excited.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I hope it does something with knuckles. I feel after rebirth became a thing, Acolytes didn't need to use them anymore.

10. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Maybe new weapon call 'teeth'. U know vampire need those……

11. R3dWolf

R3dWolf New Member

In Game Name:
    R3dWolf
    Level:
    So out of curiosity who knows how long the maintenance is?o_O

12. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Quick notes: All base skills are usable with knuckles and daggers. Only some are usable with handguns. Also, this class seems to be for reckless, high risk, high reward players. It's passive increases your attack stat based on how low your hp is. There is a skill that forces your hp to go down. Other than that, it appears to act like a rogue class. One other thing, it has a skill that stuns and a skill that steals hp.

Personal notes: I like the fact that knuckles have value again. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I plan on explaining it in a post. I don't plan on writing too much until I get a good feel on the class. This is after I unlock some advanced classes (since the first ones a class has access to generally sync up with how the base class is supposed to be).

EDIT: I'm back with some experience (before that was just reading the skills). In my opinion, this is the true Rogue class. Unlike other classes, you don't want to stay at full hp. You won't get extra damage from your passive. (I don't know if this is a bug, but I think you get an attack and magic attack down when fighting. Now that I am thinking, I think the effect is lessened as you have lower hp.) Another thing I want to point out: The skill that lowers your hp does so at a specific rate. If you have little hp, it takes very little from you. If you are max, it takes a lot from you. (It took little more than half when I was at max hp.) It shouldn't kill you by itself.

With this in mind, I think VIT might be the most important stat here. While it won't save you the percent based skill, VIT increases the amount of HP you currently have. This means you will have more hp when you hit the lower thresholds than other players who do not have VIT. I recommend treating this like a rogue class... maybe even more carefully. Since you are relying on lower hp for damage, getting hit is the last thing you want to happen. Fortunately, your skills help make you harder to hit. Also, I recommend hp pots. You have always somewhat near dead. Also (if you are into this), I recommend MEN. This is a rogue like class. You will be spamming skills.

EDIT: I should read the news more. The debuff icon is a bug. The skill itself works fine.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Marc Jervin

Marc Jervin New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Chunky
    Level:
    I created this "revenger" class earlier but for some reason i stop playing for a while because im not sure where to put stats on (dont have restatus scroll) i was wondering if anybody have already reach lvl50 and already took its advance class. so we'll know where to put stats and what are the requirements for the advance class

14. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    The class just came out. Nobody has a definitive answer to where to put your stats. We only have two advanced classes as well (meaning that the build people recommend might not apply later). At this point, you just might want to experiment and see for yourself. Your gear contains most of your build anyway, so there isn't as much of a loss if you gear yourself properly later. (Then there is rebirth which removes your stats anyway...)

I can tell you how I plan to use mine. As for what this class uses, it mainly uses STR, but a few of its base skills seem to be INT based. I'm going to have more STR than INT, but there is going to be enough in case I need it later. I say VIT is a good stat to invest in since the passive gives a boost based on how low your hp is (mostly likely by percentage). It'll help you stay alive when you are trying to take advantage of the passive. I'm adding MEN because the skills are pretty cheap and spammable. I want to regen as much as possible. Then I put some in DEX because DEX is always good. It never hurts.

This is just how I am going to build mine. It may be optimal. It may not be. You probably won't find a good answer for a few days at minimum. (Though since it is still brand new, that answer may change.)

15. Ryder

Ryder New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Omega
    Level:
    I have the skills and their branches but trying to post the pictures on my phone is a bit confusing

16. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Try to keep checking this page, as HK Avabel Wiki has some solid great sources, which might get you an indication to the Class' working. Your greatest Assets on trustable information would still be your own testing though.
    To ensure you won't get your hopes up too fast, the links below aren't filled in yet. They only put in the Skeleton for these new classes and may fill them in when they have done enough tests. This is why I said "keep checking".

HK Wiki, Revenger: http://translate.google.nl/translat...&u=http://www.hkgavabel.wiki/career/revenger/
    HK Wiki, Nightmare: http://translate.google.nl/translat.../www.hkgavabel.wiki/career/revenger/nightmare
    HK Wiki, Vampire: http://translate.google.nl/translat...://www.hkgavabel.wiki/career/revenger/vampire

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    If the passive attack gain is based on percentage, I will try Vit > Men build. Similar to some Vit rogue build I know some players tried before.

18. Don't Hate Red Nut

Don't Hate Red Nut New Member

Based on the HK avabel online wiki, revenger is mostly physical attack class, in which he/she can equip dagger , knuckle and hand gun only. (i wonder how is the normal atk animation when they dual wielding any two of these 3 weapons)

The nightmare class is also a physical atk class which consists 3 active skills and 1 passive skill. (lvl 50, sharp 40, hard 20)

Passive skills: when equip a dark element weapon on right hand, character has certain rate to make enemy SLEEP (it is based on my own translation from chinese)

The rest of 3 active skills belongs to dark element embedded attack skills. two of them involve knuckles or dagger, another one can be triggered using hand gun. It seems like these 3 skills have big AOE .

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. curse2themax

curse2themax New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Medic
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    Matk revenge skills listed as physical? Like Regengift ,heal move and stun move?

Also:Looks like the update didn't "fix" the icons that look like they're reducing atk&matk.Maybe it's so that other buffs don't negate the passive?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    The heal move is physical. I tried it with a gun instead of a dagger and got similar damage and the same heal.

• Informative Informative x 1