1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

NEW CLASS? Spoiler

Discussion in 'Wonderer' started by Mont, Jul 7, 2015.

1. tyore0516

tyore0516 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    St.paul
    Level:
  2. Sid!!

Sid!! Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Any ideas on when will these new classes be released on our server? I hope the requirements to unlock these classes are not hard to get like the gangue :(:(

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Abomination

Abomination New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Sparda,
    Level:
    Guild:
    RavenThorn
    I think we'll have access to the new classes once the new update rolls out next week (July 22-27). Considering the ongoing trend on elemental classes, I think we'll require Shining [element] Stones this time, similar to Dark Pain.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Elizabeth Manuel

Elizabeth Manuel New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Code007
    Level:
    Guild:
    USA
    That warrior class looks so awesome.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Could be somewhere near 26th July since that day is the 2 years Anniversary of Avabel.
    In Japan they're holding an Event, but so far that is not available outside of Japan at a certain location where the Event is being held.
    The new classes could be released there first of at the same time...
    Just have your eyes on the News when logging in to Avabel to see if you spot an announcement about a maintenance. :)

6. SkyeBlu

SkyeBlu New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    SkyeBlu
    Level:
    Hi there everyone! This is the first page I found on the new classes coming soon and I have tried my best to translate all the class names. I'm sorry if they don't make sense or if I have translated them wrong. I'm not fluent in Japanese so please forgive me.
    Warrior
    Fire Bringer (フアイアブリンガー)
    As far as I can see it's a 2 hand sword only class and clearly is Str based.
    Mage
    Glacial (グレイシヤル)
    Of course this is an Int class and all skills might be Water elemental.
    Rogue
    Clown (クラウン)
    Clown looks Str based. The jack in the box skill seems to stun or sleep enemies at a certain rate. The dance skill that places that purple aura around you decreases mdef as far as I can see with the little icon for that debuff below the Hp and Sp bar.
    Ranger
    Fortress (フオートレス)
    Str class. From what I can tell Its a 2 hand gun class but it might be able to be used by hand guns as well. 1 skill looks like Laser Shot from Gambit but goes off in different directions according to enemies position but doesn't have the range as a full charged Laser Shot. And it has a turret, that's a thing now I guess xD
    Acolyte
    Guradia (グラデイア)
    3rd Monk class. 2 of the skills look similar to 2 of Ryu's moves from Street Fighter.
    Creator
    Battle Force (バトウフオース)
    Str based Axe class. Definately will have the be very close for the skills to hit.
    Wonderer
    Undine (ウインデイーネ)
    Int class. Healing skill similar to Bard healing skill. Looks like a Water elemental class. 1 skill causes knock back and damage similar to Protection but hits multiple times. And a typhoon skill kinda like Wind Thrust.
    Hermit (ハーミツト)
    Str based. 1 skill looks similar to the Flame Claw from Ignite just as in 3 claw slashes. Heal skill looks like First Aid from Novice but a lot more powered up.
    Painter (ペインター)
    Int class maybe? Idk damage seems low on floor 15 for a lv 100 but who know knows. Very unique skills compared to all the other classes.

2 of Wonderers advance classes didn't make sense when I translated them so I'm probably wrong with what I had. And Acolyte advance translation didn't make sense either. Please keep in mind these are just translations. The names of the classes may change when the new classes are released to us.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Soul Knights II

Soul Knights II Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    S.K.II
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    There's something else I noticed on the hermit's heal skill,it doesn't only heals and it gives a +DEF buff,similar to first aid+harden skin(wr's +Def buff) ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Wonder how that skill fare in a Men stat wonderer :rolleyes:

If you are correct, that hermit heal skill will be one very important skill. Most probably the skills were based of Int for heal. If following trend and use Men for heal, i will be super happy :)

So excited to unlock both new adv class to test. *preparing those crystal for the fun testing moments* :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Take note that Wonderer has 3 new Advanced classes. :p not just two xD
    Hoshino P said in the first Video which didn't had the advanced class news, that they wanted Wonderer to catch up to the other classes with Advanced Classes, so that the first Advanced Class update news would be two and the third one in the last Avabel Update News Video. :3

As for the heals... So far I personally think it's also based on Men since I only saw Crit heals. :O

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    The adv wonderer at F17 in the video have 1 heal skill about the same as Bard Therapy Melody ^^
    That heal skill got one non crit heal i saw and the rest crit. Haha maybe i see wrong xd.

Haha the other wonderer class is too cute too forget :p

...mushroom and barney :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Mont

Mont New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Mont
    Level:
    no men heal pls lol. if its int based it will make wanderer stronger so we dun waste stats

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Jumping around..

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    Guild:
    YONKOU
    Indeed. Int make it Acolyte lol, maybe heal other players better..

13. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    They're finally here the new adv. Classes. For Wonderer, painter and undine are lvl 50 required and require 45/35 sharp and hard invertedly. Painter INT orb 5, and Undine Shinning Water Stone 3. For the third class, possibly Hermit it is "???" For me (I'm lvl54) so it may release at lvl 60 like Geo Dancer

14. Sumandak

Sumandak Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Gelinx
    Level:
    Hy,
    It has been a while since I last played and pleasantly surprised at how much Wonderer has evolved from only having two class to many awesome new classes. So, I have a few questions.
    1. How many are there int and str classes for wonderer?
    2. My build is mainly focused on str and I have mastered bard and spiker so im thinking to get a new class. I want to get one of those new classes which one will you recommend. I would like to stick with str build though.
    3. Will there be more new wonderer classes?

15. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    The latest STR based Wonderer is Hermit sadly it requires the evo Ganges like Geo-Dancer that's why I had no info on it there are guides up for the new adv classes now if you search for them they should be there.

16. Sumandak

Sumandak Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Gelinx
    Level:
    Ok, im wondering when is the next beast advent quest. I have been like camping in the dungeon every saturday and sunday at the specific times but no event. why is that?

17. Soul Knights II

Soul Knights II Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    S.K.II
    Level:
    Guild:
    Rage_Quit
    Hi there,I don't think this should be posted here but I'll still give you a reply,why not post it in Wonderer's thread instead? You'll get more pro's answers xD
    So..
    1. 3 STR classes (Battle Dancer,Spiker & Hermit) and 3 INT classes (Geo Dancer,Painter and Undine)
    2. My recommendation will be mastering Battle dancer first before getting Hermit. Then it's all up to you whether you want the INT classes or not. Battle dancer has nice offensive skills.
    3. I don't know xD

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. SILVERMOON

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Idk if its over yet but there is/was a advent quest recently for the new one released. Check the quest NPC for the event.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Sumandak

Sumandak Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Gelinx
    Level:
    Thanks for the reply.

20. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    We Might get new Advanced Classes for every Class if they are going to release a 8th Advanced Class.
    The question is just when. We have to wait until they are done researching, designing, testing (and a lot other things) before we would get a 8th Advanced Class.
    But that wouldn't be any time soon, since the 7th Advanced class (and Wanderer's 5th, 6th and 7th) were just released.

• Agree Agree x 4