1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

New Class Ideas

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by AEONXAL, Jan 14, 2014.

1. AEONXAL

AEONXAL Order of Archangel

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    AeonX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Antagonist
    }~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
    There probably new upcoming advance classes after lv cap reach to 100lv again..
    But yet we don't know when will it be updated.

Suggest the new upcoming advance classes that you think will be coming soon!
    And wrote the detail of the class in your opinion, how do you wish/think it would be?
    }~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. AEONXAL

AEONXAL Order of Archangel

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    AeonX
    Level:
    Guild:
    Antagonist
    My opinion,.. There will be an advance class for warrior based int like paladin.
    I would call it (darkrider) which can perform dark elemental attacks (opposition of acolyte)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Its basic long raged skill can cast dark slashes such as (air slide) (the element is none even tho it's name called dark, but when put dark element the atk/matk increases based on the lv skill)
    Cool down (same speed like 2H warrior normal attack) 12sp (per atk)
    It can summon dark aoe type into the ground around the user (fixed time followed/portrayed by the creator's healing mist)
    Cool down (same as creator's healing mist) 24sp
    It can summon a shadow (doppelgänger) of yourself that followed your movements for a fixed time (10sec)
    Cool down 20sec 45sp
    Passive skill:
    Began the forbidden ritual of your self. Unleash your darkest soul.
    Increases dex, int, men (when you equip dark element your sp regen will regen rapidly)
    Hidden skill:
    Summon offensive dark lasers from the sky towards the ground. (Large aoe portrayed by LS's blizzard and aco's Judgement)
    Cool down 24sec 70sp

• Like Like x 1
  3. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    I'd love to see a shapeshifter as magician's adv.
    He can transform into a beast, that's one active skill. One more active skill for attacking, two other skills are passive or active buffs. Just like the monk, they need a mix of str in their build. Lol that wud be cool.

Other than classes, it's better if they make new towns and put them in between every 3 maps.
    Or just put some new npc on Revere so the whole map will be occupied. The town's beauty is wasted if all people are always gathering aroumd the stall. There are some beautiful spots in revere that are not used well. :D

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Julie Ava

Julie Ava Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ava
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murking
    I would like to see some adjustment for AC's Arc Light as well as RO's poison attacks to make it worth the jexp.
    Right now we only have Novice, then 1st class, then advanced class at lvl50.
    I used to play quite a bit Japanese online games (mainly Square Enix ones...). Most of them have 2nd advanced class.
    Like one level above Priest,Linker and Monk......I don't have the names for them yet but that's what I would like to see.
    Something doesn't just requires crystals...like lvl requirement or skill requirement to unlock higher tier classes.
    I get lazy if I don't have a goal......

• Like Like x 4
  5. Vogue

Vogue I started out as a baby faced monster.

The shapeshifter idea is neat. Frankly, I'd like to see them do SOMETHING unique with magicians. I mean, right now the 3 advanced classes are all just spellcasters with different spell options. Wish they would do something to really individualize the classes, like how acolyte's advances classes are done. :p

• Like Like x 2
  6. bomackin

bomackin Custom Title Here

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    bomackn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I think that a necromancer would be in line, that and a shapeshifter. but i don't see these ever coming to avabel :/ we can dream tho :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Aero

Aero Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aero
    Level:
    well i hope they don't raise the cap yet soon. i haven't even experienced lvl 80 T^T i feel like they wont be adding more classes. but rather i think they may add new skills. coz adv skills seem very lacking for me. but it would be cool if there were summoning features xD or pet system atleast. and ghad! wing avatars please! xD

• Like Like x 1
  8. bomackin

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    bomackn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Very likely to see wing avatars now that accessory avatars are out, tho I myself would find them distasteful in this game :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Aero

Aero Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Aero
    Level:
    i would also like to see more status infliction options and also status resistances. that will surely mess up pvp whahahah

And also buff timers! i dunno how avabel could have missed this -_-;

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. cennie

cennie pocky-eating prodigy

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    yiff
    Level:
    Guild:
    OddSquad
    I wish knuckles had some matk so that I could eliminate the low healing problem. Having very tough times with my monk (delete ro for another ac, better be worth it). Oh, and the option to check off items to sell when at shop so it could be quicker selling. I hate going back and forth on the items to sell. And to bring back the wonder avatars to shop :bawling: This devastates me the most.

11. ReySquall

ReySquall New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Haedrig
    Level:
    I wish they will go for a rebirth of all classes when they reach lvl 100 and then became higher class, same process when you reach lvl 50 then change to a transcendent class, the armor and weapon will have a class specification who's class can use, hope they come up for a better names of all trans class ^^, a whole new adventure for avabel lovers ... exciting ^^,

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Zato

Zato Noob God

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    ZaTo
    Level:
    well im hopin for class specific armors.. new class advancement for aco like bishop with resu skills.. magician goes warlock..
    and creator with more debuffin skills

• Like Like x 2
  13. bomackin

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    bomackn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Why are you asking for class specific armor? 0.o that would just be counter productive, one of the great things about avabel is that there is no armor restrictions...

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    I sort of like the idea of people dying and xp loss in the game. No offense to the people who find the idea of a Resurrection Skill great, but I find that if a skill were to be created based on this then people would level up way too easily. For me I find that's what makes the game interesting in that sense, but the fun would be taken away (the life~ Lol). On the other hand, even with Resu skill if the person dies the xp is lost either way I'd understand, but regardless..

Just a two cents from me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. bomackin

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    bomackn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    It would also be crazy in PvP/GvG... could stop deaths on your team.... Maybe it could work if the skill took a LONG time to cast,only had a % chance to work,took major SP, and like a 30 second cool down time :p

• Like Like x 3
  16. SnowySakura

SnowySakura MarshM'Leaux ~~ Captain Bubbles

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MLeaux
    Guild:
    The Hands
    If that were the case, I know I'd only use it in extremely special circumstances. Or on my favorite peoples. LOL

17. Julie Ava

Julie Ava Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ava
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murking
    I doubt that they will come up with such skills since that kills their revenue for "Reviving Medicine" sale.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. bomackin

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    bomackn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I was just saying the only way a revive skill could be fair to the game would e something like that :p I hope they don't make one tho XD

19. Julie Ava

Julie Ava Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Ava
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murking
    I'm pretty sure they won't unless they don't generate whole bunch revenues from selling that "Reviving Medicine".
    In my personal opinion, I'll never buy it and just let my exp goes down the drain. I can spend that Gems on something else much nicer (like new Avatars :p).
    If that revenue stream is a dog, then they might consider just giving that ability to the players.
    Since this will generate a whole new interest and prolong the life time for keeping players active and entertained, they might generate more revenues from those extended play time.

Sorry for being nerdy here :dead:...when you crunching numbers all day long, this is the symptom you'll get :blackeye:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. bomackin

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    bomackn
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Agreed... the price on that reviving medicine is way high o_O i don't know of any reason why saving a bit(even if its a large bit) of exp is worth that...