1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

New Avabel Wiki Site

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by terrywow, Feb 21, 2018.

1. terrywow

terrywow New Member

Class:
    Creator
    Level:
    Hey guys

I happen to find an awesome wiki site about avabel this week:

www.avabelonline.wiki

It seems a new site, but with a lot of useful data, for example, all avatar list and all ORB list, include all RE orbs lol, I bet there is no such thing on the Internet, at least I cant find it. No idea how they compile the list though.

Hope this site can last longer.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    They seems to be relative newly started I noticed. There are info missing like detailed Classes information, but like you said the ORB list and such is quite handy.
    I'll also keep an eye on the site. Thanks for sharing your findings on the Forum! ò3ó)b Been a while since I last saw a new site regarding Avabel.

3. terrywow

terrywow New Member

Class:
    Creator
    Level:
    Haha yeah I think so too, because last time I tried to check a hongkong wiki if I remember right, but its gone, seems closed no idea why. Feel very comfortable to see English version wiki.

4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    They already had announced beforehand that they weren't going to edit that Hong Kong Wiki anymore. The domain link hasn't thus been paid I guess so, it's gone now.
    That said...for thát original link. They had put a special link to another place where they still have their information up for everyone to use. So that's it.

(I've shortent the url to make accessing it easier
    [directly to translate.google]: goo.gl/53jjnU
    [original link]: https://sites.google.com/site/wikiavabel/ )

EDIT: now that I've visited it again, it was that the link we've bene using was a short-url to redirect us to the site. That url has been expired, so we have to use its original url now).

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018