1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

"Monster Types"

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by KimuraSan, Jan 28, 2015.

1. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

It seems that there is no proper thread here to discuss monster types weapons/equipments, so I am going to start my questions here:

I've heard people going for let's say human types weapon can get another 30-40% damage against other players, however against most other types of mobs damage might be reduced by 15-20%? Is that true?

Assume that I am not going to sell/trade my equipmenrs later, is it worth to do so? Since pvp/gvg is only part of the game, and getting considerably weaker damage on all the other parts (farming, orb/boss hunting) seems hard decision to make. Any suggestions?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Having Gear Sets one for PvP and the others for PvE or have some for PvP and some for PvE. about the Crystals I don't know as I haven't Obtain Human Crystals yet.

3. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Human type does increase your damage to players and what not but if you go farming your damage will take a hit. Also once weapon or armor is equipped with a animal crystal it cannot be sold or used by any other person in the game this includes your alts that you may have on the account.

4. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

How often do the top tier players with 8*+ weapons go with human type in this case? I am a daily farmer and I have invest most of my resources on the weapon (8* tycoon). So its not an easy decision to make here.

5. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I don't know I don't go around asking people what gear they use and I really don't plan on adding a crystal to any of my gear till 100 I might do it with my 95 gear if I get it to 8* but I doubt it.

6. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I do it when i have all the Gold in Avabel to buy lvl 100 Gear Sets for each Crystal Types there is....................when that happen I don't know Slow and Steady is how I progress.

7. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

I am thinking of getting 2 weapons, one normal for farming another human type for pvp. Let's say one weapon is 9* another is 8*, which one would you prefer for farming and which one for pvp?

8. Oceanmk

Oceanmk Exploring around~

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Oceanmk
    Level:
    I only know human crystal piece is a big business now. Each selling 120k.
    And just a walk to random dungeon and murk cute monster and if you are lucky, you may get 5 or more human xtal pieces and that's 600k to your pocket.

9. marcocococo

marcocococo IGN: WiN / Pansit

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Almost every top tier, late gamer, OP geared, tower owner, massive gvg actives, or whatever you call those elite players, use crystals on their weapons/armors. I recommend using those on 8s+ gears.
    Putting crystals on gears makes the gear "player bound", means you can't sell/trade them, so using crystals will make you forced to evolve the gears or jst let it be wasted once you're ready to upgrade to higher stars.

For example, you used human crystal on a 4s gear, it will be bound to you and won't be able to sell it.
    Instead of selling it and buying 5s (traditional way of upgrading gears), you won't have a choice but to evolve that 4s gear to 5s which is a WASTE of gold, or i should say it is not practical for free users who don't spend real $ in game, except if your gears are dual slotted or have expensive orbs on them. Unlike when using 8s, you can't just sell your 8s gears then buy 9s because there are VERY FEW players who sell 9s-10s gears so it's really likely that you have to evolve them if you wanna upgrade.

Be careful when using these crystals. Doesn't matter tho if you're willing to keep a lot of extra crystalized gears on your inventory.

10. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

Let's say I use 4 different types of crystal on four level 90 6s weapons, could I combine those four 6s weapons later on and evolve into one 8s weapon?

11. marcocococo

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Yes ofc. Crystalized weapons can still be used as a evolved or used as evolving materials. You have to buy evo liquids tho which costs a lot more compared when you sell old gears and buy new ones which you can't do with crystalized gears. If you're very rich, don't think twice, because the damage you will get is awesome :)

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

I can afford up to 9* weapon but do not want to make costly mistake and regret. My concern is after crystallized the weapon into human type the damage against mobs will be reduced considerably.
    I am a warrior with full DEX + vit stats, I am wondering if change to full DEX + STR whether the reduced damage against mobs could be balanced out or not. (Let's say I am using a 9* tycoon)

13. marcocococo

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Pansit / WiN
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Im not sure, i havent tested it on monsters yet, only on players. I'll inform you once i started farming again.

14. chilidoger

chilidoger New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    chilidod
    Level:
    I'm looking to crystallize one of my weapons but I can't figure out what gives the "types" material it is asking for do any of you know where to get that material from?

15. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

I have just crystallized my 6* blunt in human type and the damage increased by around 30% in pvp (6* becomes 9*?) Not bad I would say. Might crystallized my 9* tycoon later on I guess (higher the damage better it gets)

16. Zuoken

Zuoken Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Wulfgar
    Level:
    Guild:
    MostWanted
    1) will human crystal on armor neutralized human crystal from weapon?
    2) how bout other monster type on armor against human crystal from weapon? wiill it neutralize or neutralize & reduce damage? technically human should be weak against other monsters type specially element type monsters, right? ^_^

17. KimuraSan

KimuraSan Member

I have heard weapon will gives you around 30% increase in damage whereas armours will reduce damage for around 10% on each gear? So in theory they might neutralize each other out if all go same human type...

In practice I have fight with someone with similar gear as me before (similar attack and defense stats). Her gears were fully crystallized with human type at that time and mine wasn't. Guess what she hit me nearly double more damages than I could manage to hit her...

18. Zuoken

Zuoken Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Wulfgar
    Level:
    Guild:
    MostWanted
    so human crystal really is a big factor for pvp, i guess so far no one tried to put other monster type on armor to test damage reduction against human type weapon
    until i reach lvl100 i dont think i'll crystalize my weapon since it will be bound to my char unless we can remove crystal so we can sell/trade it for a new one, maybe i'll crystalize armor when i get 8* breast but still needs lots of farming to do for that :(

19. urdadi

urdadi Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    urdadi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Maybe you can use the crystalized weapon as evolving material and lift the monster type? If that works is the item then sellable?

20. Zuoken

Zuoken Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Wulfgar
    Level:
    Guild:
    MostWanted
    i think that should work if we are to evolve a non-crystallize weapon using the crystallize weapon, but this will be a costly....let say u have a crystallized 7*weapon lv90/95 u will need to use it to evolve an 8*weapon so basically will need another 7* plus evo8 to ensure success.... if u reach lvl100 it is either keep the weapon or get a new lv100 weapon...