1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Monk is Joke

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by deer2w, Aug 4, 2017.

1. deer2w

deer2w New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    bud
    Level:
    Compare to other classes, monk is absolutely op at all.
    At first, talking about his healing abilities, there are two recoverable classes in avabel, CR and ACO.
    But if we compare to these classes, what difference between them?

Cr: potion mist, Heal bomb
    Aco: Link heal, Selfee holy

Above is recovery skills of them. Let check about basic heal skill. Potion mist have 6sec cooldown, Heals over time skill to 6times. It having limited area for heal, so if u get out from the area of a heal when the skill effects, u can't getting all times of them.

What about Aco's link heal? It could simply get massive HP recovery at once, and it have just 3sec cooldown!
    Yes, literal half of Cr's heal. That means Aco's HPS is completely dominant compare to Cr.

Selfee holy(the bubble skill of Pr) and Heal bomb? I won't describe of these. A huge difference of them.

Secondly, talking about the real joke skills of Leg sol and Gradia's EX skill.

Leg sol ex : 11sec(holy fuck) cooldown, almost no delay for cast, huge amount of dmg

Gradia ex : 15sec cooldown, Can attacking long range, almost no delay for cast, stupidly strong dmg

What issue of these ex skills are their cooldown. Other DPS classes, WR, ROGUE, MAGE, etc... has very long cooldown of their EX about 40-60sec. But Leg sol? I think asobimo really loves that monk classes. Use only EX and gale attack and gets ez win! That class complelty broken of this game.
    Of course, they can heal up too! Nobody can break that immortal DPS
    class.

If aso didn't nerf them, populations of avabel's class starting to ruin. Everyone plays monk, other suck classes will be abandoned. Please nerf them aso srsly

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  2. Xiansai

Xiansai Information Host

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    XI
    Level:
    I disagree. An acolyte monk sure has the benefit of a physical damage and healing capabilities, but they are NOT OP and do NOT need a nerf. Some things that you'll realize of acolyte is there abilities to attack from long range. Monks need to either be close or use gradia kick to get in close to do any real damage. At that point, it's easy to dash away or use a different skill to counter.

As for the ex skills, they are slightly more spammable, but the aoe effect is somwhat small. Leg Sol es skill is just like Revenger's flame fist and Gradia is just like Gambit's Laser Beam.

Another note, I want to add. DPS is not the only thing important to a class. Being able to stun like wanderer or creators is also important as well because placing your opponent in one specific place can lead up to more damaging skills.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. SakunaS

SakunaS New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    SakunaS
    Level:
    Hey, I am a Aco, full int and I chose monk..... I cant seem to use the skills .... idk why... Please help... thanks

4. MaxiumXM

MaxiumXM New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Maxiumu
    Level:
    Guild:
    XMode
    First of all, for two of the monk skills, you need Knuckles. Second of all, i believe full int on monk isn't that good for damage as monks are an atk class and not matk. I maybe wrong but try and see if you missing any of those.

• Agree Agree x 1