1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Merci Ange

Discussion in 'Avabel Guilds' started by Star, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Merci Ange
    Hello hello has been like so long sense I been on a forum
    Self introduction:
    Hi I am @Star I use to be a former on stellacept forums and avabel forums and I swore I never come back to avabel after a rough dramatic moment in my life
    I have return but had preferred stay anonymous player and play just for the reason I return however! Like.. I suddenly became a GM of a guild and I like to try for them so this is my friends guild but like they needed break from GM so Star save the day :)

images (6).jpg
    Merci Ange
    Rules: don't "Wrock the boat" soo, we dont really have any major rules yet I am like working on it the only sort of a rule we have is a leadership rule recently /yesterday(∆.∆)/ we had members who wanted to rule and broke off of guild to do this which was so not cuel so now we lost allot people and both guilds are in ruin but Merci Ange has a sheep GM who will save the day :) tehee
    Goals: to help each other and to achieve goals of the person not the guild we also allow people to be who they want to be allot of our members are LGBT /lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender and never hurt anyone so we expect you to not hurt them.
    We are very nice people and try are hardest to be active and make a smile on your face and be happy to just enjoy avabel with you so don't be shy there are no level requirements and no hazings we are just a group of friends like family who just live a day by day of life

2. Titanos

Titanos New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Titanos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Dragonis
    I'd like to join and see how your guild works, if I like it I'll stay but the guild in my honest opinion seems to be more of a dream that a rarity, I'll just tag along to see if it works out.
    PS : Êtes vous française chère Star ?

3. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Not my guild I just took over