1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Me again ,'nother question for you guys

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by MrGlitch, Dec 14, 2018.

1. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    So I've been working on some builds to use in my ranger/striker guides. Most of these are theories that are not fully tested due to character space.
    So here's my question.

Is Vit worth it?
    I know VIT is affect by class,so how much hp varies based on the base class itself. When adding point into my Striker(to be),I felt there was a huge drop in the benefits from it. The HP amount was very minimal that I didn't even see a real increase,however with my SP & MEN I saw more benefits out of that due to the acolyte base class. I also took note of these on my ranger and found similar results.

2. Crux

Crux New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Crux
    Level:
    Vit does matter. How much depends on what youre doing and how much you feel comfortable with. If youre planning on doing pvp I advise alot. If strictly pve, i recommend a decent amount. Survivability is everything.

3. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    Could you calculate a rough estimate of per vit added to hp gained for me? Even if it's on a different class,I have nearly 20k hp and enemies on floor 30-35 only hit 800 crits. I haven't progress much on floors,but I do know that HP isn't a must if geared. Even for pvp,HP isn't a big must as long as you can read & time your target accurately. I've dwelled in a few spars since I returned to test my theory on Vit. The first spar consisted of a heavy vit revenger class. I don't know his specific class,but he did say he had a ton of Vit for the effects to boost damage. He was around level 200 with much better gear,but I managed to break him down to 34% hp before losing my consentration.

4. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    Nevermind,I've gathered the info. I'll release it soon enough.