1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Mdef vs Def

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Marcus978, May 1, 2016.

?

Mdef? or Def? (PvE only)

1. Mdef

2. Def

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcus978

Marcus978 New Member

Hello guys, im still new to avabel, a month player i guess? anyway, i'm confused about what armor to focus on... Mdef? or Def? im more of a PvE player, not into PvP for this kind of game(Phone Game)..

I've done some googling.. I read that, Mdef armors are good for PvE, but when we did that(we meaning, i have a partner who is also new in this game), it looks like the damage of monsters floor 13 above, are still high.. so i would want to know, what kind of armor will we choose?

we're 72(me) and 75(him)... currently thinking of buying 6* armors for 80, because i think we will be staying there for quite awhile :) thanks for those who answers me :) and if i have to be a little demanding... could you also explain your reason why you answered that.. :)

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Ehhhhhh. If you want to lower overall damage that is done to you by mobs go hybrid as mobs also do atk based skills. They have thier own stats and prefered atk type wither atk or matk. Same goes with thier def and mdef. Or you can learn which of the mob skills are atk based and avoid them as needed.

We do have a stats thread around here, id suggest reading up on it.

Id like to also point out that a majorty of the players of any game are often biased and when something is mentioned to be better, id replace that word with "prefered". Its an rpg for a reason :V

• Like Like x 1
  3. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Ok well sense you new
    Your armor def/mdef are of def-malee mdef-magic resistance
    The floor gets harder as you go up the chain your equipment rather mdef or def will also need to be made to rise
    Notice how your equipment has (stars) on it the amount of stars equal the amount of times it may be enhanced for better power/stats
    So lady stars suggestion is choose a armor type that gives good Def/Mdef ideal a balance type armor and try get atleast 3star or more equips and fully enhance to improve your ability
    Sense you have a friend you should use each other's class ability (if they are different ) to aid each other in your conquest of floor
    On subject of "flooring" if an or at a lower level then mobs like 10-20. Level lower maybe should try get closer. To there level so do rush 1 at technical battle located in /quest dungeon/ the place you begin and report quest
    When doing rush try do rush in a party of people your level or close enough so you may use PT share you will not receive additional exp from other players but you will receive there kill count which will aid in completing daily kill achievements which will add up especially
    Enough of that
    rush is a battle in which you kill as many monsters as possible before time runs out if you kill 80-100 depending on overall kill from everyone in rush you receive full exp jexp from rush if players kill over 600 kills rush gets more exp jexp but you will need more kills to gain full exp

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marcus978

Marcus978 New Member

Noted! thank you, good thing my friend's a Mage>Lost Speller>Wizard(75) and I'm Acolyte>Priest>Linker(73) :)

So... go for balanced type armor... understood :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    No problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.