1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Many, Many, Many Questions.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RhyRhy, Jan 14, 2019.

1. RhyRhy

RhyRhy New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Ryan
    Level:
    Hey! I’m a Warrior, and I’ve just gotten back into the game, realizing trading, and stalls have been removed. (My main source of money making, and gearing.)

I have no idea how to make money, efficiently atleast.

No idea how to gain gear without wading my time, as I’m still level 100, and I have the gear you get in the beginning.

I currently have 3.3M, from farming on floor 22, and things outside of that, like climbing floors. (In the late 20’s.)

Avatars? Is there any efficient way to get avatars? I save my gems on things that I might need later on (Max boost crystals, etc.)
    So I won’t struggle with leveling, and it’ll help in the long run.

I’m sure I’m not the only one asking these questions, so please help me out! <3 x

2. Innosan

Innosan OutCast

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Ragtag~
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Do 100k kills and you’ll get RE boxes which contains RE orbs that can sell for 10mil a piece. I sell the orbs I don’t need. Most gears comes from shop nowadays. Do your first max boost and every week you can do gem quest to get free gems that you can use for buying new gears. Same with avatars you can buy them through shop or in npc for 15mil a box.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1