1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Magician Skills, builds, stats (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Magician' started by thy, Jun 11, 2013.

?

Best Mage advanced class

1. Wizard

2. Lost speller

3. Elementalist

4. soul blader

5. dark pain

6. ignite

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SzaSza

SzaSza New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    sZasZa
    Guild:
    Unforgiven
    Ohh thank you.. 1h rod + shield or 2h rod? Thanks in advance

2. halowes

halowes New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    halowes
    Level:
    ..it depends on what u want and/or your playstyle...whether u wan high att+low def or lower att+higher def....
    btw, im using 2h rod since im only interested with att(dmg)
    it will become...really easy to die

3. SzaSza

SzaSza New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    sZasZa
    Guild:
    Unforgiven
    Thank you so much..

4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Like really.... (e.e ')?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. JamieTheMaster67

JamieTheMaster67 New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Cosmosā˜„
    Level:
    Guild:
    HolySin
    Okay I know this is mostl opinionated but what is the best path of classes to master. In other words do you need a skill from one class to master yhe other faster. Right now i have lsp and wiz unlocked and almost mastered wiz but is this the right way to master all classes?

• Old Old x 1
  6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    There's no best and there's no right way either. The only one who can answer that question is only you.
    Try reading through these last few pages... they're filled with Q&A for around the similar question you asked.

7. Lifer

Lifer New Member

In Game Name:
    Life
    Now with rebirth and sylwinder class. Should I worry about mastering multiple classes till after my first rebirth? Or is it just as important each time I rebirth?

8. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    It depends on what your goals are. If you plan on going straight to rebirth as soon as possible, you should only master one class. If you have other things to do and rebirth isn't your main goal, then you then can master multiple. (More skills to help with variety of things) Do note that rebirth locks your advanced classes back up.

You only need one mastered class per rebirth. Any other classes are just to strengthen your variety and help out.

9. Lifer

Lifer New Member

In Game Name:
    Life
    I really want to get sylwinder and rebirth as fast as possible. However this is my first character so getting the evo gaunges and such will be a problem. Do I have to fully master sylwinder to take it with me? I can just use gems to get the crystals to rebirth by like lvl 95. Once I rebirth once with that class then ill focus on mastering as many as possible. Just kinda stumped on how to go about getting everything I need together for doing it.

10. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    The class has to be fully mastered (all of its skills level 10) in order to rebirth with it.

I can't a solid plan of action since I can't find data on Sylwinder here. I'm going to assume its one of the level 60+ unlock classes. If you are below that, then I recommend unlocking one other class to help you get there (it looks like Lost Speller and Elementalist are good choices). Since you are willing to spend gems, you can unlock Sylwinder as soon as you reach the appropriate level. If you master Sylwinder before having everything you need to rebirth, you can switch back to the first advanced class you unlocked and help master it. (If you aren't already close to rebirth, you're going to take a while. Rebirth isn't just reach a high level. You have to kill the bosses of higher floors to see the chamber. This is why most people who rebirth the first time have more than one class mastered or unlocked.)

EDIT: Do realize that Mages rely on elements to destroy mobs. If you end up on a floor with earth mobs, Sylwinder might not be the best class for the area. Just a note for the future.

• Like Like x 1