1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Magician Skills, builds, stats (collection of posts)

Discussion in 'Magician' started by thy, Jun 11, 2013.

?

Best Mage advanced class

1. Wizard

2. Lost speller

3. Elementalist

4. soul blader

5. dark pain

6. ignite

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bluø

Bluø New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    鉛び筆づ
    Level:
    Thank you for your reply. I'm currently at lvl 31 and I'm planning on becoming a lost speller. I've heard that they have huge dmg and range . that's all I want.
    Btw if you don't mind reanswering , what are the best options for the water pole , fire bullet and that purple ball thing ( sorry forgot the name? ? A,b or c?

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Full Blaze, Water Pole and Eneblitz do not have skill branches. They only go up to Level 5.
    As for any Skill Branches. It all depends on what the individual wants and prefers.
    As for Fire Bullet, I recommend you to choose either B or C. B is a spread type, so there will come 3 fire Bullets in diagonal right and left sides and one straight like: \ | /
    C has concentration, which means that after the first hit, you'll get two extra Fire Bullets in a row behind that one. Power Damage in total would be x2.

I have Concentration (Skill Branch Type C) myself.

Sidenote: Do not get blinded by Lost Speller (especially Blizzard) alone! Take time to look at the other Advanced Classes (mainly Elementalist, Wizard, Dark Pain) too, because they surely have awesome and great skills too! ^o^)b
    The others are either when you want something different which is strong in its own way, Soul Blader. With the other 3 being Ignite, Glacial and Sylwinder; these three needs Evolution Gangues which would be harder to get unless you're at least level 80 with more recommended Level 90 (meaning you can take a certain dungeon on at Levle 80 but better chances at Level 90+ because of a lot of factors).

Try to read the respectives threads (speaking about the Advanced Classes) to see more info about them. You can find them in the stickied ones in the Mage Class section :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Xenosonex

Xenosonex New Member

Class:
    Magician
    Neither water pole nor enblitz has multiple skill branches, and they max out at skill lv 5. As for fire bullet, I would recommend leveling up wind dagger and/or rock mace before it, but if you insist on using it, B (the spreading type) would be a good choice. Of course, since I rarely use fire bullet, and thus have very little experience with it, I suggest you gather a bit more information on the skill before deciding on a branch.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    One of the reasons why most of my Basic Mage Skills were still at Level 5. :p
    I took too long on deciding the branches, so I went to max out Wiz, Ele, DPa, LSp first before I upped the Basic Mage Skills. Wind Dagger and Scud Soul were the only two with a bit higher level in that time. Ö
    I did had plenty of time thinking about the branches with this method. ( =3=)b

Buuuuut I did go a rather different path talking about certain branches and mastering order anyways. x'D -aghem- like Mastering Lost Speller the last~ -aghem-

• Like Like x 3
  5. Bluø

Bluø New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    鉛び筆づ
    Level:
    Ty again. This rly helped me :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. yusef

yusef New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    yusef
    Level:
    hi everyone.
    I want 2 know the difference between every advance magician classes about:-
    1)their advantages
    2)their disadvantages
    3) whats needed for me 2 be an advanced class

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    erghm... I'd say, read the Advanced Classes threads! Everything is stated there for each Advanced Class already. :eek:
    For the start, I'd recommend you to focus on Lost Speller, Wizard, Elementalist, Dark Pain and eventually Soul Blader.
    After that, you can draw your own conclusion and if you need any futher help, we can help you with that.
    When you're around Level 80-90+ You can look at the other few Classes (b >3>)b

8. Zorxen

Zorxen Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Zorxen
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    Or just use water pole lol

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Meix

Meix New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Gxlen
    Level:
    just wondering because I'm new to Mage advanced classes but, what's the best advanced class to start with? And from that, which classes should I follow on with?
    Much appreciated thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Said many times. There is no best to start with. Many people recommend others to go for Lost Speller first because you can take Blizzard with you to each other Advanced Classes, when mastered first.
    But I personally say that you can do as much damage and kills even without that Blizzard. In the end you'd end up having most of the classes unlocked and eventually mastered.

It's just what suits you the best and what you think of it. Don't rush anything and sit down reading the threads of each Advanced Class to get some impression about each of them.

If you play games for the funs, then all the more reason you should try it yourself! :p Just choose some skills you thinks looks cool or looks interesting.
    There is an exception though: Soul Blader. This class is, unlike the usual Mage, an Hybrid class of Strength and Magic (STR & INT). So far a lot of players who have tried this class, recommend you to have mastered classes before going to try out Soul Blader. Again, more information you can find on the Soul Blader thread.

I so recommend you to try Ignite, Glacial and Sylwinder at a later stage because of the need of Evolution Gangues which are hard to obtain at a lower level.

Start to decide between Wizard, Elementalist, Lost Speller (and eventually Dark Pain).
    It really does not matter with which class you start. They all have their advantages and disadvantages. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Meix

Meix New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Gxlen
    Level:
    Thank you so much! And I hadn't really noticed that it was answered, sorry =/
    So far all I've done is look through skills and builds for all but soul blader, slywinder, and glacial advanced classes but again, thank you so much, this was helpful

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    what is the order that u should get the Mage advanced classes I have a 50 lost speller but dunno what to get next

13. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Read the last few pages of this thread. Read each of the Lost speller, Wizard, Elementalist, Dark Pain and Soul Blader thread to get insight of the classes and case your opinion to what you find awesome to play with first!
    There's no set order you must play. The only correct order is the order according to your own preference.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  14. Domocubed

Domocubed Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Domo
    Level:
    how do I level up my level 50 lost speller in the fastest way possible? I read that there are guerrilla quests and summon raids but where can I find these things and are there any ways I can maximize exp? I want to level up fast so that I can get evo Ganges and other stuff to get other classes because lost speller is just my farm class to get me started in the game. So can anyone tell me how to level up quick and master classes quick? Thanks

• Old Old x 1
  15. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    First of all. Those questions has been asked throughout the Forum before already.

You cannot in anyway level fast unless going for around level 50. If you are aiming for Advent Dungeon that means you need to go to at least lv80 and if you want to do the dungeon very effective, you need tk be lv90+.
    In no way you can do that in a night. It takes time before you can get there. All the more reason not, if you want to master other classes too. It takes around a few weeks to master one class and surely a few months or so, to master a few other classes.

Look for guides regarding leveling/farming in Parties.
    Look for the technical battle thread regarding Rush.
    Do quests.
    Make use of the exp skill (novice skill).
    There are some guerilla quests thread... But might be a bit out-dated. I think I once did say something regarding the newer version of it in one of the last pages(?)..
    Buuuut here goes: the guerilla quests nowadays are mostly either summoned as Event bound Raids (in Quest/dungeon at the Quest NPC). Else there are by-player-summoned raids that most of the times fails unless a certain one summon a beatable raid (try to see if there were earlier summoned during your play time that were defeated).

16. Anthony Pham

Anthony Pham New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNT91
    Level:
    Dude, Soul Breaker Class from Rogue Class. You mention about Soul Blader Class from Magician Class.. not Soul Breaker Class

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Taibasa Tsuyou

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Whoops~ x'D
    Meant Soul Blader indeed >3>)~
    Thanks for saying! x'D

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anthony Pham

Anthony Pham New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    aNT91
    Level:
    No problem XD

19. SzaSza

SzaSza New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    sZasZa
    Guild:
    Unforgiven
    Hi guys i need help for my new character.. i made a mage but i don't know what class is better to start with.. is it wizard? Or what?

20. halowes

halowes New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    halowes
    Level:
    ...lost speller one of the best class of mages
    although sylwinder is better, its only for 70+ and to unlock it would be harder