1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Magician Skill = Absoul With Math

Discussion in 'Magician' started by Saturos, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Saturos

Saturos New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Saturos
    Level:
    Does anyone know how Absoul calculated when hit by enemy, amount of damage received, Mana points recovered when taken damage? Your response might help magician users tho. Thx.

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    This is very difficult to calculate as it's a Passive based on the amount of DEX you have WHILE you're being attacked; so DEF and MDEF have a factor here too. Given the fact we all have different Character Level, weapon, armor, levels of mobs and attacks, it's really difficult to calculate the exact numbers (This applies to all Passives that are based on DEX).

However from my tests compared in F3 and F18 in the past, it's definitely clear that getting lots of hits (chain hits) recovers the SP a lot faster than heavy one hitting attacks. On higher floors this might be more difficult to take advantage of, especially if you don't have a healer on the floor, but on lower floors you're able to spam if you take hits and attack at same time, while having enough HP regens to stay alive.

Example is that in the older Rushes when there were no Oosts around, you couln't completely spam one skill after another without using SP Pots unless you're really having a lot of SP (or when you were still at lower level). Before the Oosts came to the rushes, even at Lv80+ my SP would just barely hold on when I spam my skills one after another.

Nowadays, with these Oost, they really make the best use for Mages, because of their Multiple seed hits? let's say; The move that looks like Ember from Pokémon. The one which does like 1 damage per hit, but fast if you have decent armor. Because of this attack the Oosts does, my SP is always quite full. if I spam skills one after another, even at the end of the Rush.

I hope this might still help as reference for you and other Mages ^^