1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Magician Class: Elementalist

Discussion in 'Magician' started by Asectic, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Hi and thanks for visiting this small place. Recently I have managed to changed my Ma to Elementalist, which honestly I thought using an Ac would take longer. But thanks to Rob who supplied with many of crys I needed... you're the best! o_O

Anywho, here is the list of skill sets for Elementalist class.

For Wizard, if anyone hasn't taken a look they are posted here. And the guy there posted with images so thought that was cool: Wizard Skills and SS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

All skills: Dagger, Rod

Elemental Reasons (Passive):
    Requirement: None
    "Learn the knowledge for Elementalist and raise basic status"

Willow Cycle (Active):
    "Fire elements magic with a wrapped flame that cycles. Burns ones touched"

Mine Spark (Active):
    "Thunder element magic for creating a thunder ball for a long time. Restricts opponents actions by scattering"

Tetra Laser (Active):
    Requirement: Mine Spark lv3, Willow Cycle lv 5
    "Non element magic that releases a highly compressed magic power in a time lag. Greatly effective when placed before"

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Asectic

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Some addits on the skill sets. In a generality, like I recently heard from some people lately, only one skill is used for this Class. And my main usage is mainly for grinding so some may differ with this.

-------------------------------------------------------
    Elemental Reasons:
    [Still working on leveling, would like to post but I want it when it's maxed ideally.]
    --------------------------------------------------------

Willow Cycle:
    This skill is essentially where the magic is formed in the appearance of spirits. For those who haven't seen it yet, you would have two spirits following and circle you around as you go. Much like other similar skills to Linker's Life and Paladin's Heal Skill.

In Game Speculations:

So far I have noticed that they will follow you around and disappear until skill cool down reaches out, or if you they come into contact with a monster. So this is a short distance spell which in general explodes and disappears when you encounter an enemy at a point blank range. This skill, as I have heard others say, would be good for PvP use. But other than that, with its relative low damage I found (compared to other Magician skills), there is not much use for this skill. Other than given of course, if you place this skill on before using another close range skill such as Water Pole, the first raid of attacks you get from the monsters will hit the Willows instead and leave you uninjured at that moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Mine Spark:

This is also a close range skill, in that as its description says, releases a thunder ball. And seeing it as it hits the monsters, this skill also explodes and disappears as it hits them.

In Game Speculations:

Just be careful when using this skill though, for this skill is much alike the Linker's Barrier, where once you place it the skill is static and can't move. And considering not all monsters can conveniently move to the attack, one has to be clever with this skill.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tetra Laser:

This skill, as most people would have seen by now, is the long distanced skill where a beam emits from caster, and hits anything and everything that comes within is range.

In Game Speculations:

A common tip which every Mage should know, but I'm going to say this anyways. Using a good combo with this skill, and it'll be a great benefit when grinding. In my case, since I hate getting hit whatsoever, I use Tetra + Fire Blaze and Fire single attack, and some other close attacks while monsters are busy getting hit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. 6cupid9

6cupid9 Step Inside

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    6cupid9
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    Thx for post ! So now what I'm wondering is which class has the highest damage... I would image in wizzy

4. Asectic

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Hm.. that's true. I guess I'll ask my friend later about that, seeing as he already mastered all 3. So curious now haha.
    I'm not really liking the Mine so far, but so far I chose this one because thought the laser and its range would help in receiving less damage to me as I stand and watch the monsters get hit :p

5. Asectic

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Here are some skill branches... For these ones I would have to say I was unsure to take which one. But here goes :p

Willow Cycle:
    A: Type meant for continuous usage by shortening cool time
    B: Long time type with extended duration time. Increase in cooling time
    C: Fire power type with increased power. Slight longer rigor.

For Willow I picked C, with the extra in fire power. For with this skill I noticed that they generally have a not good in damage when it comes to encountering a monster. So I thought it would help in damage boost as I tend to get close to large mobs.

Mine Spark:
    A: Enhanced type that consumes more SP and widens the power and range.
    B: Long time type with extended set time. Increase in cooling time.
    C: Continuous type with shorter cooling time but placing time

For Mine I took B, long time type. For I would say that this skill is one of those that are not generally used, and I did not want to waste more SP on power for something not use often.

Tetra Laser:
    A: Continuous type that holds power and decreasing cooling time
    B: Special type with one blowing off effect attached
    C: Fire power type with increased power. Increased cooling time

For Tetra laser took B, the special type with the blow off effect. This one I did want to have sort of a balance of the skill, with regular cool time as the lower level skill and yet with an "added" effect or boost.

EDIT: The type with the blow off effect - I mentioned previously before how it seemed it doesn't work. This branch actually knocks off monsters away as it says it will, but they will tend to move farther away from you in directions you will not always want them so. The most common directions are left and right from the laser, not always front of where you're facing. Unless you have the placement right, I would still not recommend taking this branch.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Vogue

Vogue I started out as a baby faced monster.

Those seem like some tough choices.

Mind me asking which branches you chose? And how's your satisfaction with those choices thus far?

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Asectic

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Added some branches addons, just letting you know Vogue.

LOGS:
    -
    Jan 21: fixed some grammatical errors and that lovely stuff.
    - Feb 23: Fixed second post. really need to get work on some when not busy
    - July 12: Changes on type B tetra, very late indeed.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    • Old Old x 1
  8. Xyrel11

Xyrel11 Member

Class:
    Magician
    Level:
    Mmm if you don't recommend Tetra laser type B (and some threads people also say they don't recommend that type). Which type should i get, A or B? help :arghh: (in your own opinion)

9. Xyrel11

Xyrel11 Member

Class:
    Magician
    Level:
    :cool:I also wanna spam Tetra! i'm gonna go with A. Thanksssss for helping me decide :)@Asectic

10. Hazey

Hazey (*_*) (^_^) ('_') (`-`)(#_#)

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Hazeyy
    Level:
    Guild:
    Armada
    I reccomend c for tetra lazer.
    When you have all the other skills ie wind cutter from wiz..blizzard from ls. You don't notice the cool down cuz you have other skills to use in the meantime. Power works for me in field and in pvp

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. DI3GO

DI3GO Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Diego91
    Level:
    For the ones who already have master in El, how much int give u the passive skill? (in lv 10), thx :)

12. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    this helped! my next class for my alt (AryaS) is going to be an elementalist! thanks.

13. Zorxen

Zorxen Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Zorxen
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    if u want the best of all advanced classes, then first become a lost speller to get all the best spells, then since u can only get one skill from the other advanced classes, get Wind Thrust from wizard class, and terra beam from elemental class, now you'll be very OP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Tyrion$

Tyrion$ Active Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Tyrion
    Level:
    Guild:
    BOSS
    I already almost mastered Wizard and will definitely take Wind Thrust with me. the other skills seem like crap. Then, I want to get Terra Beam, ASAP, so I'm going for Elemental next. But currently, I'm focusing on my main character, a Trap Gunner (almost mastered, too). I think I'll turn him into a Gambit.

15. Zorxen

Zorxen Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Zorxen
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    cool but be wary of jexp, youll need different types for different classes and you'll want to master them skills too

16. Abolist

Abolist Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Yeager
    Level:
    What the best combo for el I use the laser then rush in with fire bass attack

17. Zorxen

Zorxen Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Zorxen
    Level:
    Guild:
    Tsukuyomi
    hmmmmm hard to decide.........which ever gets you killed the least i guess lol, happy hunting:);):D:woot::cool:

18. EXORCIST Ö-Ó

EXORCIST Ö-Ó New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    idk
    Level:
    Guild:
    Xcalibur
    AHHH such a majestic adv class with all its colorful goodness there a new way to use the fire thingys ive seen peeps in pvp cast the willows twice then dash into peeps looks cool but is it effective. this is by far the most interesting adv class to me atm once i get to lvl 50 here i come elementist sooooooo many sharps and hards to gather O3O i dont wanna go through that painfull stuff again well any way is the 1h rod any good ???

19. Abolist

Abolist Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Yeager
    Level:
    Idk dude it's alittle weaker than rod but faster hmmm speed of dagger power of rod best of both worlds

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Abolist

Abolist Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Yeager
    Level:
    O yea and I have all the classes just not the soul blade the elemental is where u should start LS should be ur end game ls is power full