1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Magician Awakened Class - Warlock

Discussion in 'Magician' started by imagelesskink, Jul 31, 2018.

1. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Sorry it took me so long getting this up, I had to gain around 25 levels in order to qualify for the class.
    Requirements: lv200, Mastered Dark Pain, mastered Ignite, Awakening Stone
    Awakening Stone can be gotten in the Normal Dungeon, the Power of Awakening. It's surprisingly easy, I solo'd it in less than 30 seconds.
    Something to note is that all skills in awakened classes have the class's unique passive as a prerequisite, and can only be taken up to the same level. The passive can only be taken every 10 levels.

Chaos Explosion: 250SP, Max lvl ?
    Skill Boost: Power Up
    Element: Dark
    Description: Creating a enormous chaos, and generates large explosion by drawing in the surrounding enemies.
    Translation from Japanese: Create an enormous chaotic void to suck in the surrounding enemies before causing a massive explosion.
    Notes: More powerful than EX skills even at level 1, and the flashiest, most badass skill I've seen to top it off. It looks cool enough from the side, but casting it yourself includes camera and lighting effects, too. Unfortunately it has a very long cool time. 8 hits of suction followed by 1 hit for the explosion; I'm not sure about the damage because none of my test subjects survived. ;P
    EDIT: The suction and knockback are relative to your position, not the center of the AoE, so enemies can be pushed out of range mid-skill.

Chaotic power: Max lvl ?
    Description: Increases the basic stats from knowledges gained from chaotic power.
    Translation from Japanese: Increase basic status using the power of chaos.
    Notes: The prerequisite skill. Not much else to say.

Awaken Curse Cuse: 48SP
    Awaken Black Hand: 47SP
    Awaken Hell Guide: 60SP
    Awaken Voices of Darkness
    Awaken Flame Dive: 55SP
    Awaken Fire Beat: 35SP
    Awaken Flame Claw: 37SP
    Awaken Flare Cage: 56SP
    - The awakened versions of the advanced skills. They are essentially versions with all of the benefits of each branch (except SP conservation). The skill level is essentially added on to the level 10 advanced skill, so it's slightly stronger. Like the awakening skill, these require Chaotic power as well.

I know, I'm lazy. Sue me. This is basically just a power up of Ignite and Dark Pain, so I didn't feel the need to elaborate. I'll try to have either Seraphim or Emperor up within a month, and Scholar sometime afterwards.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Taizai

Taizai New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Taizai (Sma)
    Guild:
    Vampire
    You are the first one to ever post a thread regardeing awakend class, I was suppose to post a general thread for awakend class but ur thread title poped out. I hope there will be more awakend class threads, theres not much update in this forum. A lot has change yet all the things im reading so far are old updates, stats, strategies etc and reading ur post, tho im a summoner, provides me an insight to warlock. Thanks!

3. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I think having separate threads would be better. It allows for concentration on class instead of talking about other classes at random during the thread. I feel it would be easier to find info this way.

I'm working on Seraphim, but I have a long way to go (only level 114).

As for the info, I feel that inability to alter older posts or replace them makes it harder get current info out. While some of the strategies are still valid, they need to be expanded upon. (I'm working going to work on the Acolyte stuff, but it'll be a while. The conditions I placed on myself before I say anything are high.) The rest don't have a lot of value anymore, so they take up a lot of space.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I totally agree you with that! xD
    ... if only mods could also make a sub-section for some threads..... Orz
    I really want a Revenger and Summoner sub-section as well as "updated info Guides" section. ^^"
    Vash.... :dead: