1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Mage Skills+Build Ups

Discussion in 'Magician' started by aovan, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    I have a problem here T.T im a new mage lvl 30, where i can leveling fast to 50 at least? Cause it seems i have a problem kill monster in Rush 1 since i have no AOE yet n im not good enough for spamming the others.. and which skill should i upgrade first to help me leveling quicker..? Thanks for the reply guys..

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I would recommend you to up Scud Soul, Ice Spear, Light Bolt and Wind Dagger first then.

-When Scud Soul and Ice Spear are at Lv5, you can learn Water Pole.
    -When Scud Soul and Light Bolt are at lv5, you can learn Eneblitz.
    -Wind Dagger, because of the small AoE and fast kills (also one of the most used Basic Skill you use a lot during your whole Mage Life xD).

Next to that, you should try upping Fast Spell a bit (I'd say for around your level around Lv3 is good enough (since I remember Fast Spell needing quite some Jexp to up).

Scud Soul, Light Bolt, Wind Dagger, Water Pole, Eneblitz are quite great skills you can use for Rush as a Magician.
    When I was "just/only" a Magician, with the basic Skills only, I also had Full Blaze which worked great too, but I notice that this Skill isn't always too "loved" by others. But I think that you can learn this skill later, until you can handle Rush1 a bit better, since this would take more Jexp and SP when learned too. xD

Also of course, up your Passives, especially Matk and Dex Passives.

TIP1: In Rush1 there are sometimes those Crystal popping up, taking 1 damage per hit. Try to damage it as fast as possible, so that you can gain Stat-up Bonus (Matk and Atk will increase, making it easier for you to kill the Leaf Liz and Salamanders).

TIP2: Try surviving and grinding some on F3-F6. Be aware of the bosses, especially Jabbawock/Greed on F3 and Forneus/Eclipse on F6 (personally for me, Scisstar/Crayammer on F5 are the easiest Bosses to kill from all Main Tower Bosses).

TIP3: Scud Soul has a faster cooldown when you jump and use Scud Soul when in the air.

TIP4: Water Pole has a + pattern in the Water Poles that comes out from the ground.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    Woww thanks Taibasa. Thanks a lot ^^ thats a quite detail explanation for me.. then ill go to get more jexp first before go to rush..

• Like Like x 1
  4. sammy chan

sammy chan New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    sammy
    Level:
    Lolz its the opposite ^^water weak against fire, wind weak against water, earth weak against wind, Fire weak against Earth

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Windel

Windel New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Hendrix
    Level:
    Im a level 40 mage my stats are Int+60 & Dex+40 but my problem is survivability because mages are really low health and def and my equipments are basically the starter pack. Should i just wait for the lvl 60 free equips or i should buy a equipment preferable for my level? and im thinking to add some vit to my stats or should i just go for pure int and dex? thanks in advance

6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    hmm the 40Dex has been repeatedly said to be veeerryyy outdated (before Lv100 was a thing). But now that there are like 300+ Levels and state changes compared to when the max was still 100, Having a decent amount of Dex isn't fit it anymore too, besides if you really have a lot of points spend into Dex or just stay at decent to activate your passives (as Passives still get affected by Dex). As a fellow Mage I'll still recommend the decent amount of Dex and Focus on Int. You'll be able to get some HP and Def from later armor, as Lv 40 and Lv60 are still nothing compared to later levels ^^" Try using Wind Dagger and Water Pole for the Basic Magician skills as these are more often used later on even with Advanced Classes unlocked. See also my post around above this page for some tips that should still be somewhat usable despite the many changes to the game xD

Do note that hardly anyone does Rushes anymore nowadays* But the usage of the skills should still be the same. The thing I mentioned with F3 and F6 bosses aren't accurate anymore either, since they changed the whole floor tower which the mobs are reflecting different on each floor now, which even caused floor resets (ultimately demotivated myself to continue leveling up to 300+ even though I still want too... It's just the re-doing floors for me ^^") But that's a talk about something different.

Anyways, you shouldn't spend too much energy into equipments early on just yet, since there are like.. 300+ levels now. Lv40 and 60 really are just the start now.

• Agree Agree x 1