1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Mage Skills+Build Ups

Discussion in 'Magician' started by aovan, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    I have a problem here T.T im a new mage lvl 30, where i can leveling fast to 50 at least? Cause it seems i have a problem kill monster in Rush 1 since i have no AOE yet n im not good enough for spamming the others.. and which skill should i upgrade first to help me leveling quicker..? Thanks for the reply guys..

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I would recommend you to up Scud Soul, Ice Spear, Light Bolt and Wind Dagger first then.

-When Scud Soul and Ice Spear are at Lv5, you can learn Water Pole.
    -When Scud Soul and Light Bolt are at lv5, you can learn Eneblitz.
    -Wind Dagger, because of the small AoE and fast kills (also one of the most used Basic Skill you use a lot during your whole Mage Life xD).

Next to that, you should try upping Fast Spell a bit (I'd say for around your level around Lv3 is good enough (since I remember Fast Spell needing quite some Jexp to up).

Scud Soul, Light Bolt, Wind Dagger, Water Pole, Eneblitz are quite great skills you can use for Rush as a Magician.
    When I was "just/only" a Magician, with the basic Skills only, I also had Full Blaze which worked great too, but I notice that this Skill isn't always too "loved" by others. But I think that you can learn this skill later, until you can handle Rush1 a bit better, since this would take more Jexp and SP when learned too. xD

Also of course, up your Passives, especially Matk and Dex Passives.

TIP1: In Rush1 there are sometimes those Crystal popping up, taking 1 damage per hit. Try to damage it as fast as possible, so that you can gain Stat-up Bonus (Matk and Atk will increase, making it easier for you to kill the Leaf Liz and Salamanders).

TIP2: Try surviving and grinding some on F3-F6. Be aware of the bosses, especially Jabbawock/Greed on F3 and Forneus/Eclipse on F6 (personally for me, Scisstar/Crayammer on F5 are the easiest Bosses to kill from all Main Tower Bosses).

TIP3: Scud Soul has a faster cooldown when you jump and use Scud Soul when in the air.

TIP4: Water Pole has a + pattern in the Water Poles that comes out from the ground.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Shin16

Shin16 New Member

In Game Name:
    Shin
    Level:
    Woww thanks Taibasa. Thanks a lot ^^ thats a quite detail explanation for me.. then ill go to get more jexp first before go to rush..

• Like Like x 1
  4. sammy chan

sammy chan New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    sammy
    Level:
    Lolz its the opposite ^^water weak against fire, wind weak against water, earth weak against wind, Fire weak against Earth

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1