1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Lvl90 cr options

Discussion in 'Creator' started by keith1993, Oct 28, 2014.

1. keith1993

keith1993 New Member

So im currently a lvl 87 cr, i intend to restat at lvl90. i need some info/data/input on the options below.
    1. Continuing my current build 117 str 30 vit 40 dex. This would be a damage centered cr. Axe shield ,my BC currently is 7 7 7 10 all 3 skills typeC(lower damage no vigor). My problem with this is, i dont see a significant damage increase pve wise.
    2. Going 130 vit the rest 80dex. Blunt shield, Im lost with this build, i got no data at all concerning what my damage gonna be, how ofthen stuns gonna come up, how much hp/def 130 vit would give.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    130 VIT/80dex doesn't seem to bad.
    High hp/def and higher stun rate..
    I don't think you'd sacrifice to much damage..you'd just need a good weapon to replace your Str

3. Monikka__

Monikka__ Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    ~Nefer
    Level:
    Creator Build

Semi-Support ~ Dual Wield: Axe (main) + Blunt (secondary or Dual Blunt
    ・108 STR, 80 INT and 25 DEX/ VIT
    ・98 STR, 80 INT and 35 DEX/ VIT
    ・128 STR and 80 INT or 128 INT and 80 STR
    ・118 STR and 90 INT or 118 INT and 90 STR
    ・108 STR and 100 INT or 108 INT and 100 STR
    ・106 STR and 102 INT or 106 INT and 102 STR
    ・88 STR, 70 INT and 55 VIT/ DEX or 88 STR, 70 INT, 35 DEX and 20 VIT
    ・STR = INT

Attacker/ Stunner ~ Weapon(s): Axe or Dual Axe or (Dual Blunt**)
    ・108 STR, 80 DEX and 25 VIT
    ・98 STR, 80 DEX and 35 VIT
    ・128 STR and 80 DEX or 128 DEX and 80 STR
    ・118 STR and 90 DEX or 118 DEX and 90 STR
    ・108 STR and 100 DEX or 108 DEX and 100 STR
    ・106 STR and 102 DEX or 106 DEX and 102 STR
    ・88 STR, 70 DEX and 55 VIT
    ・STR = DEX

**Blunts' MATK will supplement lack of INT - thus giving a decent heal by lvl 70 sharp

Attacker/ Tanker ~ Weapon(s): Axe or Dual Axe or (Dual Blunt**)
    ・108 STR, 80 VIT and 25 DEX
    ・98 STR, 80 VIT and 35 DEX
    ・128 STR and 80 VIT or 128 VIT and 80 STR
    ・118 STR and 90 VIT or 118 VIT and 90 STR
    ・108 STR and 100 VIT or 108 VIT and 100 STR
    ・106 STR and 102 VIT or 106 VIT and 102 STR
    ・88 STR, 70 VIT and 55 DEX
    ・STR = VIT

**Blunts' MATK will supplement lack of INT - thus giving a decent heal by lvl 70 sharp

---------------- ----------------

Skills and Skills' Type I suggest...
    - Wield Blow (B-10)
    - Acid Splash (C-10)
    - Potion Mist (C: Stronger heals and produces 7 heals. Type B only produces 8 heals, so choose Type C)
    - HP Recovery (10)
    - SP Recovery (10)
    - Wide Range (5: Expands attack range of AoE skills)
    - Bone Crush (5: For Blunt) or Crack Bind (5: For Axe)
    - Item Production (Optional)
    - Stunner (5)
    - HP/SP/STR/VIT/DEX/MEN

(i didn't create this guide, So I don't take credit)

• Like Like x 1
  4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    This is incorrect. Type C heals 6 times at the largest amount per heal out of the three branches.

I feel the guide that you pulled from is outdated, though the stat builds prolly have not changed much so i wont comment in depth about them .-.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xiansai

Xiansai Information Host

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    XI
    Level:
    is there a build for say full support/tanker?

6. Luxx

Luxx BARDCORE

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    EviLuna
    Level:
    Guild:
    lostsouls
    Not really, every class can beat any class if used correctly.
    For full support/tanker, I'd say high INT/medium VIT Acolyte..it's not a CR, but a good AC never dies..lol

7. Xiansai

Xiansai Information Host

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    XI
    Level:
    lol

8. Lifer

Lifer New Member

In Game Name:
    Life
    Can anyone maybe offer some input on how stats have changed now that rebirth is an option? I am currently leveling my creator and haven't decided which adv I will take with me on rebirth. However I am eventually wanting to go int type. Any stat distributions if I am wanting to go more support and debuff but still have a decent amount of dmg? Also any advice on adv class to take with me on rebirth for the first and maybe second time knowing I want to be support later on down the road? Sorry if these are too broad of questions and I appreciate any input.

9. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    They haven't. You get a little bit more freedom with your stat points and a few extra points to use. It didn't really change builds or anything. Do note that your stats are removed when you rebirth, and you have to reapply them every time.

Choose whichever class you like the skills the most of. (As personal advice, just to choose a class that you see yourself using majority of the skills of... not just a passive or one OP skill.) Another note, you can rebirth 8 times. You have the opportunity to eventually get all the classes. Don't stress too much about the first rebirth.

First of all, there is no support build. Why? Creators are support already. What's the difference between a INT creator and a STR creator? Better heals on Potion Mist and Heal Plant. That's all. People could argue that you get better damage on Planter, but with STR you get better damage with the other 6 advanced classes so... (Personally, I've hated INT creators. I now have a little bit more respect due to a better Potion Mist [and that helps better than acolytes against certain enemies], but I still think it isn't recommended. Though I will always get triggered when people say it's the support build.)

Your support consists of you buffs, debuffs, and that one heal skill you have. Buffs and debuffs aren't based on stats, so having any stat works. Your potion mist is based on your INT, but (from my perspective) I found that you don't need as much INT as people are doing for it to be useful. (I'm starting to think they are over healing. That's not bad, but the stats that were used to make yourself over heal could be used to make yourself stronger or more tanky.)

To put it bluntly, you are free to choose your build if are playing support. If you want my recommendation, I would go defensive. You need to live to stun, buff, debuff, and heal.

I can't give you advice since you just want support. I can list the most supportive advanced classes. Support: Blacksmith, Alchemist, Crafter. More Personal: Enchanter, Battle Cracker, Planter, Battle Force. An interesting mix of both: Viking (PvP).

(Now before anyone get on my case about Planter, it isn't a support class. Why? Three of its four skills are offensive. People who go with the "support" build [INT... TRIGGERED] normally go for this class since its the only class they can be offensive with [since pretty much everything else is STR]. I feel Heal Plant is the second worst healing skill in the game [behind First Aid]. I'll explain on the Planter thread if necessary. [just tag me].

I also want explain Enchanter. While it does have party buffs, it's restricted to one element. Most people don't use the main four elements in the first place. You probably won't be directly supporting them with that class.

Finally, Viking... Two of its skills remove the enemies ability to jump and dash for a short period of time. That's huge in PvP if it is applied. That's a great way to support there. Outside of PvP, the debuffs are currently worthless. You do have other interesting skills to use with it though.)

EDIT: I must have gotten triggered. It isn't quite wrong to put INT into a build. (I wanted to make that clear.) I just find it bad when people go full INT and try to justify it with Planter. Like I said, I get triggered when people say it's the support build when you put INT in it. You can be just as supportive without it.

Story time: At level 70, I had about 30 INT in my build. In the Pijester raids, my potion mist was enough to keep myself alive without the use of HP pots. I was using level 65 4* gear. My potion mist level was at 7. The heal was around 220 per tick (with Stone of Moves it was around 260). I believe my story shows that you can have decent heals without pouring a lot of INT into your stats. It's mainly you weapon that determines how much you heal.)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Lifer

Lifer New Member

In Game Name:
    Life
    That best response ive read. I think that you have convinced me to stay with the str/dex build. I may throw in 20-30 vit or something to make myself tankier. With that said and I know not to ask for the "best" but with that build and just going through all the adv classes do you SUGGEST a mace main hand and axe offhand ? To boost my heal but still have good dmg?

11. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I don't recommend Blunt right and axe left. The damage increase isn't worth the loss of magic attack. When dual wielding, you take the two weapon attacks and divide by two. The increase between damage difference between axe and blunt isn't large enough for them to be together most of the time. In the end, you end up getting a small damage increase and halving your magic attack in the process. If you want to use a blunt in the right hand, use a shield (though there is a small penalty on healing and a 10% damage decrease) or use nothing with it (no extra defense, but no damage reduction).

People use Axe right and blunt left so they can have access to their axe skills and have some magic attack. They have to use an axe anyway to get the skills. If they want at least a little healing, they put the blunt on to get it. If you plan on using Battle Cracker, you have to use an axe in your right hand. This means that if you want any healing, you have to put a blunt in your left hand.

For Viking (and this is my only problem with the class...), you have to use a GUN in your left hand (Yes, you read right. A GUN!!!!) in order to use three out of four of its skills. This hurts the class a lot more than needing an axe. This means that you can't use potion mist if you plan on using Battle Cracker skills (or rebirthed Passive) with it since the gun will occupy the left hand slot. If you use a blunt in the right, you can't use your Battle Cracker skills. Since it's a one hand gun, it doesn't have magic attack. So your heals are reduced if you plan on running its skills. IMO, rebirth stopped this class from being the absolute worst creator class in the game. (It's not a bad class if you don't care for healing at all, but most people do...) Rebirth removes the weapon requirement from the classes. (Meaning no more guns...) I got off-topic a little. Be careful with Viking.

EDIT: I forgot to specify my recommendation. It depends on what skills you want to use. Crackbind IS a great skill, but you need to have an axe in your right hand. The same goes for Battle Cracker. If you don't care for those skills, then I would stick with the blunt recommendations. All of the skills (right now) are compatible with blunt except for what I listed isn't. All skills are except Bone Crush (attack down) is compatible with the axe.

EDIT 2: I made a small to the end of the first response.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  12. Lifer

Lifer New Member

In Game Name:
    Life
    Ok. I'll stick to my axe right and blunt left. Is viking worth rebirthing with? It doesn't look that interesting to me. I'll go with 30 dex. 30 vit. And the rest str. I'm going to master a few classes and pick which one I want to take with me. I think I'm going to go smith-alch-Enh-bcr for my first life. Use axe right. Blunt left. Thank you so much for all the advice you gave me. I really appreciate it. I'm 52 ATM trying to take it slow. About halfway done with smith.

13. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    Viking is a weird class. When it comes to rebirth, you'll eventually get every class. I feel like Viking doesn't reach its best potential without rebirth. The gun restriction is too much of a pain. So you can only use one of its skills outside of job master. Losing that restriction makes it better to combine with other classes. That's why I believe rebirth benefits it. (Though it's low on my rebirth list, it's right before Battle Cracker. PvP isn't my specialty.) If you learn how the class works, people will hate fighting against you. (Nobody likes having their skills sealed.)

Good Luck on your journey. I'm mastering blacksmith today. I want to get to Enchanter, so that I can add info this place. (To me, it's a weird class to exist when it does.)

14. Lifer

Lifer New Member

In Game Name:
    Life
    Do u mind tellihow you plan on distributing your stats? Also what rebirth path do you plan on following so I can look at everything your planning and kind of do some research on the way I plan to go.

15. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I prefer balanced builds, but I modified mine to be more defensive...

At level 77, I have 34 STR/INT, 38 VIT/MEN, and 33 DEX. I want to survive and deal a little bit of damage. I don't need the biggest numbers in the room. (Also, MEN isn't as useless as people think.)

My rebirth order: Enchanter (Passive... and maybe more after testing), Blacksmith (I like the entire class, but I feel like it would be better second.), Planter (as much as I dislike INT creators for clinging on to it, this is a decent class... though the more I look at it, it needs help from other classes...), Battle Force (good passive, good crit buff, I like its skills), Crafter (the only reason it's this low is because I value the other classes more than this one... I do think this is a useful class.), Viking (I'm not a PvP person, but it eventually has to be done. There is a reason why its before Battle Cracker...), Battle Cracker (Great PvP class, but the passive still needs an axe... went Viking before to lose the gun restriction. This makes them a better pairing.), Alchemist (was originally going to be my first, but I wanted to change skill routes... I switched Enchanter and Alchemist).

• Like Like x 1
  16. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    For the most part i can agree but i would swap planter and crafter, as I value crafter's skills far more then planter. The debuffs from this class is outstanding considering the other classes in the game.