1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Lost account linked to gmail

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by ‚òÜRyuk‚òÖ, Aug 6, 2018.

1. ‚òÜRyuk‚òÖ

‚òÜRyuk‚òÖ Getting Stronger In Each Step :-D

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Ryuk
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    Its been a while guys

Last week I wanted to play avabel again ( I stopped playing since March 2017 last year, so around more than a year out )
    I downloaded the app and when it asked to retrieve account I selected Google acccount ( it was linked to my gmail ).
    It showed something like "data succesfully retrieved" and then It continued loading until 100%
    I went to select my character but I was forced to create new character automatically and then I was sent to F1 (I think this is a new feature for new players), then I went to menu and tried to select my old character but only the new one was there!!!

Ive been reinstalling app several times but no luck, I tried to contact asobismo through their webpage but they ask for character ID which I dont know so I did not send the help request.

I have mails about gems purchased

Do you know if my account was deleted due to inactivity? any way to get it back?
    I spent real money so im really sad about this issue

• Like Like x 1
  2. ‚òÜRyuk‚òÖ

‚òÜRyuk‚òÖ Getting Stronger In Each Step :-D

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Ryuk
    Level:
    Guild:
    DeadlySin
    solved:)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Riika

Riika New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Serika
    How did you retrieve your account using gmail? :(

4. IZANAGI-00000

IZANAGI-00000 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    DeusEx
    Level:
    Sir how did you retrieve your account using gmail?

5. Adriadricito

Adriadricito New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Guy
    Level:
    Yea man no luck on recovery, can’t get into my old gmail cause I have a different phone number now and it won’t take my previously used passwords, googles recovery process isn’t any help, I’d love it if a GM could just transfer my character data over to a new email ... where can I make a ticket ?