1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Level/XP/Stat Help!

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by Yoyosten, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Yoyosten

Yoyosten New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigRed
    Level:
    I've been playing for a few days now and I'm hooked. I used to play Runescape religiously until a few years ago and had a bit of WoW gameplay under my belt. Although slightly similar to Avabel I've noticed one difference. Avabel doesn't have nearly as much players/popularity and as a result there are very few areas online that you can search for information on the game as far as technical things like stats and such (the in-game HelpBook is a joke...). I have found some info on here, but info I've found is vague and scattered.
    So, on to some key questions that involve level/xp/stats that may help other new players out:

What is the current level cap?

What is the maximum amount of status points that can be earned/spent?
    This does not include the starting 5 points at lvl1, or bonus stats such as the +5 for joining a guild.
    So far I've assumed the equation is simply: (Max Level - 1) x 2 = Max Stat Points

What are all the bonus stats can be earned, such as +5 for joining a guild?

What is jExp and how is it earned/spent?

What are terms such as "mAtk" and "mDef"?

Beyond Lvl20 is there any way to reset stats?

That's about it for now. Thanks in advance for the help. Hopefully we can keep this thread going so it can help everyone.

2. Threnody

Threnody Homicidal Adventurer

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    lol I feel you man, first time I played and tried reading the stats and skills description, I was like, say what now?
    okay I'm no expert but I'll try to answer what I can.
    any WRAAANG info found by the experts, feel free to make any corrections.

lvl cap : currently its 80

stat points : yeah I use the same formula so that makes it 79 x 2 = 158 distributed points

stat bonus : well, usually we include the +5 bonus points from guild and the passive STATS skills.they said you can level that skill till lvl10, so maybe its safe to assume that you get +10 stats if you managed to max those passive skills. Need a lot of JEXP though.
    so, +5(guild) +10(passive skill) +5(default points to all stats) equals to +20 bonus stat points.

jexp : lol first I thought it's only accumulating coz of those daily achievements and quests
    then I just realized that you get JEXP everytime you kill mobs and grinding.
    check your current JEXP, kill a monster, and you'll see how much JEXP you get from that thing you just murdered.

matk/mdef : refer to quote.
    most online games I played, being a ranged class means you need DEX to increase damage and STR for melee class.
    but NOT in this one.
    ranger's damage is based on ATK so they base their damage on STR as well.
    only thing that uses MATK are Magis, Acolytes, and bottle-throwing Creators (correct me if I'm wrong)

reset stats : they got that thing called Drill Book that you can buy from people and you get a free one (from what I've heard)
    once you change to advance class. I've heard they costs around 1.5-2M before, not sure now.
    Also, check the "shop" and you'll see it. so that means *drum rolls* REAL MONNIES!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yoyosten

Yoyosten New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigRed
    Level:
    I've heard the "passive" reference on another forum, but even they didn't truly know what it meant.
    Also, isn't there another bonus to stats. Something like every 20 points on a stat gives a bonus of +2 to that stat. So if your STR is 60 then next to it should be a +6. This sounds exactly like the method in NWN. The only question is what's the max amount of points you can assign to any one stat?

As you can probably tell I'm extremely technical about stuff when I play rpg games. Lots of doing math and planning ahead.

4. Threnody

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    statsavabel.jpg
    yeah I forgot about that.
    I got this chart from, well, *points at bottom* someone from that Guild.
    they put into account the so-called "CAPS" so they can avoid unnecessary stat distribution.
    also, there are accessories that raises stats so you have to keep that in mind as well.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Threnody

Guild:
    NAZGUL

aren't we all XD
    as they say, once a gamer, always a gamer ;)

for me, before I even play a game, I look for "resources"
    so I won't waste my time and enjoy what I'm doing.
    BUUUUT in this game, i can safely say that I've wasted a LOT of time figuring it out.
    specially when I was looking for videos of the skills, which is really hard to find.
    I tried most of the classes to see it myself :arghh:

6. Yoyosten

Yoyosten New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigRed
    Level:
    Mi Gusta o_O the data...

7. Threnody

Guild:
    NAZGUL
    bumping for those looking for stat bonuses~

8. Alexander

Alexander Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Level:
    I would like to point out that STAT Passive Skill only cap at Lv 5 (+5 per stat). Then +3 / +4 of a specific STAT depending on the advanced class passive.

Unless they open up on advance class which I don't know about. Currently a Crusader

Question:
    What do you mean by CAP? Does it means that once I invest 100 STR more than that has no more use?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  9. Rambo

Rambo New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Odin
    Level:
    i want to know what is the best stats to have at lvl 80 for a 2 handed war going Glad and what skills to max fully. just fill in the blanks for me plz

Example :
    STR ???
    VIT ???
    DEX???

Skills: ------

10. Joseph

Joseph Line ID: get_murked Gold Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Murked
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    you should look in the warrior class section and then the gl thread made by @aovan then I can answer any questions there.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Renz Gerald

Renz Gerald New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Akihiro
    Level:
    Hi, so im kind a new to this, and I have done a terrible distribution of my stat. Is there a way to reset my stats? I just cant believe that this is too complicated that i thought? :)

12. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    You can restatus at the Class NPC (for free) in the cities IF you're still below Level 30.
    After that level you cannot do that anymore and you will have to obtain a Restatus Scroll by either buying or get one after clearing F24 (claiming in Achievements).

13. Michel

Michel New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Shasha
    Level:
    Amigos ....
    Estou bloqueado no lv100 XP 0 Next 1
    O que fazer
    Muito obrigado

14. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    I think I know what the question is....? Asking for help because you cannot get past Lv100..
    If so then you need to Max Boost to get past Lv100. You can accept the quest in Quest/Dungeon area at the Quest NPC.