1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Level 120-200 Gear Update

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Gogol, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Gogol

Gogol New Member

In Game Name:
    Nihil
    So with the last maintinence new gear was added with level limits 120-200. I wanted to start a discussion about the new gear and how this will effect level 100 gears viability for end game. Would love to hear some other players input on the topic.

• Like Like x 2
  2. AvabelisLife2012

AvabelisLife2012 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    To many to name
    Level:
    Hey there, so far using gems I've purchased 4 lv200 weapons and I have to say so far so good. Its such to the point that I can now comfortably switch between basic attack(which does a quarter of the damage my skills do) and my actual skills without suffering too much at all.

I would like to also add that all this has been achieved whilst:
    *starting all 8 of my char again
    *Weapons have only been leveled to 80 despite the fact I have 4 stars on each.

But alas this is what regards to information so far, I hope this helps in anyway.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Gogol

Gogol New Member

In Game Name:
    Nihil
    Thank you for the info, as I feared it seems as though level 100 gear lost its viability. I have finally been able to compare base stats thanks to some of the info you provided.

11* lvl 200 daggers have a minatk of about 850 without enhancing while 11* lvl 100 daggers have just shy of 400 under the same conditions(I will edit this post with the actual weapon stats when I am not at work and can gather the precise numbers).

Not sure if even awaking lvl 100 gear can hold its ground against the new gear, but I will try; thanks to the sakura event I finally obtained all the rift 100s I needed to awaken all my gear.

4. AvabelisLife2012

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    To many to name
    Level:
    No worries friend, I'm happy the information provided has helped you, hopefully we can expand this thread and get not only some more information but a discussion going as to how lv200 gear will affect future gameplay.

5. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Lv200 gears have a lot more base stat but unless you spend it’s reallt difficult to awaken,slot release and rift it so rip, id rather use a lv140-160 weapon and mix astra and normal armors

6. AvabelisLife2012

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    To many to name
    Level:
    Couldn't agree more with usage of lv140 - 160 weapons as they themselves have a really high stat base which still makes it viable for leveling and PvP/GVG.

But me personally I prefer to gain and use weapons that are capped at lv200, I'm just power hungry looool :p, besides its just a matter of time before everyone is using +120 gear.

• Like Like x 1
  7. kangsu

kangsu New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kangsu
    Level:
    Hi, newbie here, what does it mean to awaken, and "rift it"? By slot release, I'm assuming you mean to use one of the crystal/orbs that unlocks the item level restriction? Or is there an item that permanently keeps a slot unlocked?