1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Level 120-200 Gear Update

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Gogol, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Gogol

Gogol New Member

In Game Name:
    Nihil
    So with the last maintinence new gear was added with level limits 120-200. I wanted to start a discussion about the new gear and how this will effect level 100 gears viability for end game. Would love to hear some other players input on the topic.

• Like Like x 2
  2. AvabelisLife2012

AvabelisLife2012 New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    To many to name
    Level:
    Hey there, so far using gems I've purchased 4 lv200 weapons and I have to say so far so good. Its such to the point that I can now comfortably switch between basic attack(which does a quarter of the damage my skills do) and my actual skills without suffering too much at all.

I would like to also add that all this has been achieved whilst:
    *starting all 8 of my char again
    *Weapons have only been leveled to 80 despite the fact I have 4 stars on each.

But alas this is what regards to information so far, I hope this helps in anyway.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Gogol

Gogol New Member

In Game Name:
    Nihil
    Thank you for the info, as I feared it seems as though level 100 gear lost its viability. I have finally been able to compare base stats thanks to some of the info you provided.

11* lvl 200 daggers have a minatk of about 850 without enhancing while 11* lvl 100 daggers have just shy of 400 under the same conditions(I will edit this post with the actual weapon stats when I am not at work and can gather the precise numbers).

Not sure if even awaking lvl 100 gear can hold its ground against the new gear, but I will try; thanks to the sakura event I finally obtained all the rift 100s I needed to awaken all my gear.

4. AvabelisLife2012

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    To many to name
    Level:
    No worries friend, I'm happy the information provided has helped you, hopefully we can expand this thread and get not only some more information but a discussion going as to how lv200 gear will affect future gameplay.

5. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Lv200 gears have a lot more base stat but unless you spend it’s reallt difficult to awaken,slot release and rift it so rip, id rather use a lv140-160 weapon and mix astra and normal armors

6. AvabelisLife2012

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    To many to name
    Level:
    Couldn't agree more with usage of lv140 - 160 weapons as they themselves have a really high stat base which still makes it viable for leveling and PvP/GVG.

But me personally I prefer to gain and use weapons that are capped at lv200, I'm just power hungry looool :p, besides its just a matter of time before everyone is using +120 gear.

• Like Like x 1
  7. kangsu

kangsu New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Kangsu
    Level:
    Hi, newbie here, what does it mean to awaken, and "rift it"? By slot release, I'm assuming you mean to use one of the crystal/orbs that unlocks the item level restriction? Or is there an item that permanently keeps a slot unlocked?

8. Elucio

Elucio Active Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Rifting an item removes its level requirement, for example if your rift a lv100 sword you can equip it at lv1.
    Slot releases permanently release one of the three slots on an item, and then you can put orbs in it to boost your stats.
    Awakening an item is pretty hard, since you need the same item and a bunch of rift stones to awaken it. Awakening a gear gives it more attack and defence, which makes you stronger. Its really expensive, so people only do it on end game gear.