1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Largest avabel discord community join us!

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by 0Ghostfaze1, Jul 1, 2017.

1. 0Ghostfaze1

0Ghostfaze1 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kai
    Level:
    Guild:
    Homeless
    Hello everyone i would like to invite you all to the largest avabel discord community. We do lots of fun things and our growth has been amazing and were gaining new members everyday!. Our community is full content, we have guides,class guides and most of the adbanced classes covered, we also have youtube videos/highlights of classes that you could check out if you wanna know their skills. Last but not least we do hangouts and we have our own yt channel

Also in our community we allow people to challenge each other and if they want us to record it! We can definitely do that!
    Our goal is to unite every avabel player and make things easier for them, and make their journeys a little more fun!
    We have our music bots and voice channels that you can join and listen to music while your playing or you could chat with your party members so you wont have to type in game.

Why discord?:
    Discord has more features than line. In my opinion video chats dont really matter even if youre in a guild because youll be playing avabel anyway and voice chat will always be a better option for you. Channels, discord allows you to make mulitple channels, but we like to keep it organized. It allows you to store valuable information that people will need in the future. A whole channel can also be filled with videos if you choose to make it like that, and lastly discord allows you to be more organized, everything is in order and theres a search feature implemented in the app if you ever need to find something. Discord also allows you to pin contents so you wont have to bother searching for them.

Fun fact:discord is ranked no.15 in the website that i went to while line was ranked no.20. It shows the difference of the apps and how much better discord is than line.

Come join us i promise you itll be fun and you wont regret! Mark my words!
    https://discord.gg/PN2WreT
    EDIT:
    Permanent link: https://discord.gg/4c8MWKR
    4Apr18 updated link: https://discord.gg/yzPRqq4

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ryan1555

Ryan1555 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    KiritoX
    Level:
    I just recently joined this discord , so far have enjoyed the company and the banter. Plus always helping this newb out

• Like Like x 1
  3. roasts

roasts New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    When
    Level:
    Discord link?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    hmp... seems like that link wasn't a permanent link but one with an expiring date.. o.o
    EDIT:
    I've just added a working link below the first post.

5. Larcel

Larcel New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Serek
    Level:
    Guild:
    WinterMoon
    Sounds lit, i'll look into it. Glad to see there is at least a discord attempt at having a more "social" out of game community. (Farther than LINE)

6. Fake

Fake New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    It says the link has expired

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. matako

matako New Member

In Game Name:
    Karase
    Level:
    I would also like to join discord server