1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Izanagi and Avabel Comparisons?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by AfroGuy, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Titanos

Titanos New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Titanos
    Level:
    Guild:
    Dragonis
    I know this may be too late but I'd like to add my opinion on this topic .
    As I currently play Izanagi I can give a better review over those that played it in it's early stages .
    First of all I think their is a general misunderstanding over combat, I don't really agree on Izanagi not having an engaging combat system, sure it isn't as perfect as Avabel but you aren't just standing there either .
    Those who you saw sit there and take damage without worrying were most likely assassins with 480 agility giving them pretty much insta dodge against any physical attack, they still can get wrecked by magic attacks . They sacrifice strength over partial damage immunity .
    Also there is an order to which skills you use, you get buffs and more damage if you use a specific skill after a skill that lowers defence, you can even give status changes such as poison or paralyse if you use your skills correctly .
    As for the camera issue, I think they pretty much fixed it since I've got no problem with it .
    Then you complain about graphics and there I need to protest, since when is a game rated on it's graphics, you rate a game on many factors but graphics isn't the main one, you judge a game by it's story, by it's gameplay, etc…
    If I were to rate these games I'd give :
    Avabel : 17
    Pros : Cons :
    - Wide class option - Repetitive lag
    - Wide equipment option - Repetitive disconnect
    - Perfect gameplay - No story
    - Nice graphics

Izanagi : 16
    Pros : Cons :
    - Satisfactory class option - Repetitive lag
    - Satisfactory equipment option - Repetitive disconnect
    - Near perfect gameplay - Equipment repair
    - Nice graphics
    - Story

In the end it depends if you like the story and it''s also a question of taste, some may prefer Avabel over Izanagi or Izanagi over Avabel for no apparent reason except instinct .

2. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    I wanted play izanagi but it's a 2.8gb download :(
    Avabel wins in size

• Like Like x 1
  3. Greed

Greed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Not_kirito_obvi
    Level:
    Guild:
    CANDY
    Avabel's file size is nice but it is possible one of the worst thing for an mmo of it's size. Why? Because the damn game has to patch itself every time you turn it on. So a 2.8gb of download with barely any loading is SOOOO much better than a game that patches itself every damn second ;P

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    But not for little o'star
    With a low memory and data plan it would be bad