1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

is there any way to change in game time zone?

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by CrimsonToker, Dec 19, 2018.

1. CrimsonToker

CrimsonToker New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    CrimsonToker
    Level:
    Guild:
    Blackstar
    Pretty much topic. When i go to weekday dungeon, the game thinks it's a full day ahead of where i am. Wednesday dungeon on Tuesday, etc. If not I can just account for that, but it's kind of annoying lol

2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    So far I know, we can't. xd The dungeons are all shared over all players in their own times, while the upper time shown is just showing your mobile's current time, which doesn't have any influence on the in-game time schedules.

3. CrimsonToker

CrimsonToker New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    CrimsonToker
    Level:
    Guild:
    Blackstar
    Lol ok then, I guess I'm doing sharp/hard crystal dungeons on Monday/Wednesday

4. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    That's about when I have to do them. Monday night or Wednesday nights are when I usually get to them,if I remember. I have so many hard/sharps right now it's almost annoying. What I need to find is what dungeon gives gangue pieces.

5. CrimsonToker

CrimsonToker New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    CrimsonToker
    Level:
    Guild:
    Blackstar
    Lol any chance you can spare a few sharp crystals? I can only go to hard crystal dungeon today, which means i have to wait another 5 days before i can change from revenger to vampire

6. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    Would love to share some,only problem with that is they removed any trade systems to other players due to bot farmers and hackers. Everything can be achieved in-game tho,that's a good bonus to that change. Try reaching the 30k kill marker or farming up some mob orbs to sell. The broken items sell for 5k each too.

Side note: You can also buy hard crystals from the advance item shop. Just scroll way down before the orb boxes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CrimsonToker

CrimsonToker New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    CrimsonToker
    Level:
    Guild:
    Blackstar
    Awesome, thanks. I'm only a couple crystals short now. BTW is there any benefit to mastering all of the revenger skills before going vamp?

8. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Up the skills to what you can and use up your jexp (just make sure you do save 100k? Jexp to unlock the advanced class though). Since your Jexp as Vampire will start at zero. Jexp earned on Vampire can only be used on Vampire AND Revenger skills.
    While Jexp earned on Revenger (Base class) can only be used on the base Class, Revenger skills. This applies to all other advanced classes.