1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Is there a fencer type class?

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by KitsuneKai, Nov 25, 2016.

1. KitsuneKai

KitsuneKai New Member

I was wondering if there was a fencer class like Zelda in Twilight Princess.
    If not, what would be a good class for fast, hard hitting, and quick movement?

2. Lifer

Lifer New Member

In Game Name:
    Life
    You're probably thinking about rogue. You can do a 1h sword instead of 2h and be a quicker warrior. But rogues are fast squishies. Or even wonderer with a 2h spear.

3. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    1h Warriors
    Rogues
    Wanderer
    they all Fast but the Hard Hitting depends on you, Quick Movement would be Rogue>Wanderer>Warrior.

4. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Every class in avabel breaks that standard. Every class has the same def/mdef and atk/matk values be default. Mages can have the same def as warriors while warriors can have high matk like a mage. Just an example but can be done and iv seen it done. The only innate difference between any and all classes are as follows
    • Hp/Sp values and growth patterns
    • Skill types and skill damage multipliers.

This is kinda why almost any build is functional when used in avabel. It breaks the arch types (i dont like that but allows others to be more flexible in play style). Not to mention as a fun fact rogue has the second highest base hp values and growth to all the base classes as well the 3rd highest Sp values.

@KitsuneKai nothen in game with a true fencer play style (going by the real world style as well as typical rpg styles). However plenty of 1 handed, forward motion, staby staby type classes. Depending how true you seek to stay with a 1h sword (or if to another weapon type, please say so) warrior and rogue can both us one handed swords. Wanderer for spears. All three classes have some skills or even adv classes with styles you seek. Just depends how deep in that style you want.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lifer

Lifer New Member

In Game Name:
    Life
    Fun fact. I did not know that about rogues HP. I think you have to just make a character and try it out. There are classes I hate and others I love. If you need any help just PM me here. This game has a learning curve.

6. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    What? Was all that directed at me?

7. Lifer

Lifer New Member

In Game Name:
    Life
    Haha. Only the first two sentences. The offer for help was directed at OP.

• Funny Funny x 1