1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Intensity guild is recruiting! Pvp,Casual guild!

Discussion in 'Avabel Guild Recruiting / Joining' started by 0Ghostfaze1, Mar 19, 2017.

1. 0Ghostfaze1

0Ghostfaze1 New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    kai
    Level:
    Guild:
    Homeless
    Hello everyone im the leader of the new guild called the Intensity guild!

we are a pvp guild,casual guild!, were gonna be doing tons of guild hunts, and guild hangouts, and events every month! and we also have discord,
    i chose to make it a requirement because "communication is the major key to success", we can also keep track of stuffs in there and when were not playing the game we can still talk to each other. There are also bots on discord where we can throw a music party and chill for hours while gaming and talking to each other! i believe were gonna be something great, and to be able to do that, we gotta work hard together, and keep enjoying the game :D

rules:
    i wont be making a lot of rules because that will feel like were in an army or something. I wanna have a fun athmosphere everytime, were we can have fun as much as we want to :D.

1:be active, 10 days of inactiveness kick unless you tell me that youre gonna be away etc then youre safe :D
    2:participate in our guild events when youre free :D
    3:enjoy the game to the fullest, and keep in touch with us on discord

https://discord.gg/2mbUA4y permanent link feel free to join