1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

I'm a new player help me out

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by XSlayerIT, Dec 16, 2018.

1. XSlayerIT

XSlayerIT New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Thund3r
    Level:
    Hi i started playing avabel today and i have a Cleaver lvl54 (completely choose both normal class and advanced class randomly) and at the moment i'm really stuck on just doing missions and have no idea on what equip to use, whats the best way to get stronger and all of that stuff. I would really like some help in general

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Cleaver requires dual daggers for it's class skills. To keep at top attack youll need to improve them as evenly as possible since the average of both weapons equals the end result.

Revengers primary stat focuses are STR VIT and DEX the revenger hp passive is based on percentage remaining so please dont think "less hp is more powerful"

To help you level if you didnt claim one in training map there are exp rings in arms npc under accessory category that give 300% exp boost up to level 100 they do stack as well. You need 100k gold to buy them however.

If you need anything else answer feel free to ask ^-^

3. MrGlitch

MrGlitch Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    MrCid™/Cidicul
    Level:
    I would suggest progressing up until floor 10. At that point you will have the best weaponry in the Advanced Arms Dealer back in town available for a reasonable cost. I suggest floor 9 as a leveling area to help you Max your skills as well. Farm up items,like the broken gear, and sell them.Save up to around 37.5mil,this is easy if you sell the trash rolls of daily achievements gear plus to farmed items. If you check under the regular arms dealer,you will see a mevuis weapon,save up for them.
    Take gear in this order by preference:
    Weapons < Armor ( faster kills )
    Armor > Weapon ( more survival)
    But as a revenger class,you can get a nice passive from the vampire advance class. You can master all the advanced classes,no worries.