1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Ideas for Game Improvements You Would Like To See

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by Julie Ava, Jan 15, 2014.

?

Which would you like?

Poll closed Jul 20, 2015.
  1. Marriage system (just cause)

10 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. More levels

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. group chats

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. More floors in the main tower

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Different races

12 vote(s)
    40.0%
  6. Guild storage (if it doesn't already have it)

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. More weight for bag

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. More spaces for more stuff

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  9. Abilities

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Leon Lionheart

Leon Lionheart New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    Add a chat function that lets you choose an emotion that your character will do when you say something kinda like how on line chat when you can send a sticker along with a message. For example you could type hello and then choose the wave emotion and then send.

2. Hyashiro

Hyashiro New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Residue
    Level:
    Suggestion: Improving effects of status ailments. In my opinion, I think the status ailments are somewhat... Underwhelming...

The stun and sleep ailments are ok, but, why exactly can they continue with their following attack...?

For example, Player 1 attacks Player 2 with Bc skill, swing roll.
    Player 1 gets stunned by Player 2's Creator passive during first swing roll, yet continues on the next swing roll (killing the creator. :dead:)
    I'm well aware that the skill can be spammed twice but... Shouldn't it be only used once...?
    Please explain... (Or maybe I already answered my question...? Also, I'm getting off topic)

How about poison? I don't see it inflicted enough times to actually use these type of skills, moreover if it is inflicted, I don't see it making much of a difference...

Another Suggestion: Being able to interrupt another's skill.
    I know you you can 'interrupt' with the knockback of some skills , but what I'm trying to say is that, maybe have a skill or system that can prevent the enemy from continuing using a skill.

For example, Player 1 is casting Ac skill, Holy ray.
    Player 2 attacks Player 1.
    Player 1 fails to cast (and dies)
    (As I wrote this, I started to think this is a bad idea... But let me finish >.<)

The chances of a skill being interrupted is reduced by VIT or MEN according to enemy's skill/attack.
    Physical's attack chance of interrupting is reduced by VIT, as Magic's attack chance of interrupting is reduced by MEN.

I mainly thought of this to try to give more reasons to use MEN stat, and to try to add a more skill based theme.

Spammable skills cannot interrupt other skills. Basic attacks can interrupt, but at a lower rate.
    (Broken would be definitely be an understatement if spamming skills interrupted.:p)

(Wanted to give more of a reason to use basic attacks too...)

Think of the reductions in interrupting similarly to criticals.
    Skills interrupting has a 25% chance of interrupting, and only interrupts on the first and every third hit following the skill.

Ex.
    Skill has 12 hits, interrupting works on the 1st, 3rd, 6th, 9th, and 12th hit.

1 VIT or MEN reduces interrupt rate by 0.2%

Eh... Well... Hope you enjoyed my suggestions! :D

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    I whole heartly agree, debuffs in genrual are poor. If you are refering to pvp thats because thier is a delay. Often 2-4 seconds afterwords. Ill use me as an example.

I use a skill on a creator and aim 3 seconds ahead to make sure i land a blow and i do but i end up getting stuned. Three or so seconds later after my device sends a signal to the server and back to the other guys in the same room showing my stun status. But before that happens the after image of my charcter on thier side shows my character moving to the place i was stuned or use of a prevuses skill that got me stuned that moves me or i start walken to the spot in which i was stuned.

Again yea it is minor and thiers no way to buff the output of the DoT but it also compeltly stops hp regen which in its own right is pretty good cause some have regen of 100-300 (300 is an extream that is do able but unlikely to be seen) hp per tick.

4. Xinro

Xinro New Member

In Game Name:
    Xinro & Lust
    Level:
    Guild:
    Elixir
    Suggestion #1

Crosshair for Free Aim Users

every action mmorpg has a crosshair :T just saying. There are no cons for a crosshair so I don't see why not.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Jaaalo

Jaaalo New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Jaaalo
    Level:
    REBIRTH SYSTEM

Q: When can players be reborn?
    A: Players can be reborn after they have reached level 100.
    Q: Is it easy to be reborn?
    A: Besides the level requirement, players must also complete a rebirth quest which is full of challenges.
    Q: How is my character affected after rebirth?
    A: After rebirth, the character's level will decrease by 99, but its attributes and skill points will be preserved. For instance, if the character's former level is 100, after rebirth, its level will become 1. Although the character is level 1, it still has attribute and skill points of level 100. Moreover, some of its skills will be enhanced.
    After successful rebirth, you will also obtain a mantle.

I. Introduction about Class
    1.Unique Badge: Recently, there are Fighters and Mages in Wonderland, and each of them have 3 different classes. What is more, different classes have different unique badges which can be identified easily.

2.Great Mantle: Besides the unique badge, players can also get a great mantle when reborn. The shape of the badge will be embroidered on the mantle. So you will become a cute but different person because you can get both the badge and mantle when you are born.

~Fighter
    A Fighter is a person who believes that Strength can conquer all. They are so brave that they don't even care when they are in a dangerous situation. Believe me, you will never see fear in their eyes.
    1. Killer: +10% ATK (without the equipment), decreases target's counter attack rate, and increases a little primary mana ability. Warriors who like to attack will be killers after they're reborn, for them, attack is the best defense. The most important aim for them is to attack the targets quickly and effectively. It will lower the enemies'morale.

2. Warrior: +10% DEF (without the equipment), increase a little defense. Warriors are equipped with iron armor and of course agility and speed will be low. But they are good at defense which makes them hard targets to defeat.

3. Knight: +10% SPD (without the equipment), the speed can be increased automatically when they ride a pet without the Saddle. Speed is one of their primary features, though they are also good at riding. They can tame many different pets. In battle, knights are honorable and also they are the indicators of all.

~Mage
    Mages are good at controlling natural powers and make it follow their will. They can call out strong and amazing powers by intonating. They then defeat targets by using natural power.

1. Wit: +10% MATK (without the equipment), increases sealed skill a little. The mana attack will be strengthened after being reborn. Furthermore, they are wise and calm enough to create a good strategy, so they are very important in a team.

2. Priest: +10% MDEF (without the equipment), strengthens the resistant ability of the seal, strengthens the resistant ability of mana and physical attacks. They are wise and cannot be disturbed easily. So they can change their wisdom to resistant power which can upgrade their defense and endurance in combat.

3. Seer: +10% SPD (without the equipment), the failure rate of mana attacks and sealed skills will be decreased. They can foresee the future and defeat the targets before they can do anything.

~This is just an example of how rebirth system and its possible features will be.
    fr: WLO MMORPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  6. Greed

Greed New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Not_kirito_obvi
    Level:
    Guild:
    CANDY
    I love the idea of the rebirth system however I disagree with changing classes, why not just add MORE adv classes? (LOL WHY NOT). Forgive me if i misinterpreted tho.
    Also, Avabel's floors are too small for actual mounts i mean, we already have dash and roll and what not. HOWEVER, IF SAY, ONE of the new advance classes after rebirth offers a skill that allows a summoning of a mount, then that might be viable as it could be used in pvp/pve etc. and wouldn't crowed the screen of a phone. Imagine 500 people with mounts in revere or the gathering.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Like no offense to everyone but games with mounts tend to like be .....lame
    Most games with mounts is outrages I played they like 1000s of people in a single spot with mounts and they usually just for show or there everything

Or they make games with mounts for travelling reasons which Avabel to small for that

8. Jaaalo

Jaaalo New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Jaaalo
    Level:
    the word "class" actually refers to the type of mantle you want :) each type of mantle corresponds different stat bonuses ^^

9. Jaaalo

Jaaalo New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Jaaalo
    Level:
    and yeah idk where the mount came from? is it from my post or not? well as what i said at the buttom of my post, "This is just an example of how rebirth system and its possible features will be." The idea is from the game called Wonderland Online.

10. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Star idea is a player vs player quest and item lind up
    So pvp have more reasons other than just fame

• Like Like x 1
  11. $wagberg

$wagberg New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    BenSwed
    Level:
    Sounds like a good idea... Also sup dude, it's me Ben

12. Jaaalo

Jaaalo New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Jaaalo
    Level:
    heyya ben :D nice to see you here

13. Sincityranger

Sincityranger New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Wuvley
    Not sure if it's been mentioned before... But a synergy type skill bonus would be nice.
    For instance, for every time I level up skill A, there should be a B or C skill that benefits from the amount of levels put into skill A.

Charge shot adds 3% damage increase to arrow dust. Etc etc etc

14. The-Joker

The-Joker New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wrath
    Level:
    I would simply suggest two things in regards to new characters or accounts.
    1. More in depth to teach people about more aspects of the game, once they leave the beginner area they're clueless.
    2. For the people returning( such as myself) or who made a second character add an option where they can skip the tutorial if they want, since it would be longer than it is now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Quartz

Quartz New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    Please revise Ranger skill "medical box" for heal amount. (now less than 150 per use but my Hp is 30,000 :()
    I think it's maybe change to depend on STR or Max Hp

Thank :)

16. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    This tells me you think this is an official Forum which it isn't. This is a fan-based Forum where we have in no way direct contact with the actual Avabel Staff Team. :sorry:
    This thread is just to get your ideas on wild so other people can read through it and give their opinion for it and such.

Regarding the skill, Classes that can use some "healing" are bound to have less healings in comparison to the actual healers. Though how our current game is compared to in its days back.... 150 heals might indeed be quite low. xD Think Avabel/Asobimo should balance some/certain skills in all classes to reflect the Levels and stats we're now using :eek:

17. imagelesskink

imagelesskink New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    imgless
    Level:
    Guild:
    cantdisplay
    Equip a bow. Heal skills all use MATK. My ranger gets around 2000 per use and she's a dex-str build with no points in int.