1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Ideas for Game Improvements You Would Like To See

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Suggestions' started by Julie Ava, Jan 15, 2014.

?

Which would you like?

Poll closed Jul 20, 2015.
  1. Marriage system (just cause)

10 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. More levels

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. group chats

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. More floors in the main tower

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Different races

12 vote(s)
    40.0%
  6. Guild storage (if it doesn't already have it)

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. More weight for bag

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. More spaces for more stuff

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  9. Abilities

8 vote(s)
    26.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Asobimo should add more ways get weird copper coins

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Leon Lionheart

Leon Lionheart New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    Maybe they should add a duel request feature so you can challenge people to a duel on base or on a floor or something. It would send them to a private pvp arena or it would be cool too if they could turn the place that the challenger requested from into an arena

3. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Thats has been mentioned before and every time i read it, i want it.

I am sure some areas would be better suited to spar. Could he used to advertise your guild on low lv floors or commen farming floors. Why not take it a step further and add to that feature to where guilds could go at eachother.

4. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    In some MMOs they have settings where you can change to neutral (no players can attack you nor can you attack them) evil ( turns name red and you can attack players) justice ( name turns blue attack evil players ) if they added this to avabel you could PvP anywhere in the game except base

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bigjer

Bigjer New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    BigJer *
    Level:
    i feel that avabel needs .. well more of a story, more things to do( there already is a whole lot to do but its kinda the same old thing over and over again" i mean flooring" more pet options and more ways to buy them ( lets say if ur completly new to the game and u messed up and sold ur free pet , the only way to get a new one is to use real life money to buy gems . and who wants to do that.) , more diverse npc ( because their boring -__-) . THE LAG!!!!!!! omg please fix the lag!!!

But for a game that [ correct me if im wrong] isnt even complete, avabel is rated as one of the best mmos on mobile right up there with order and chaios. IF avabel in proves just a little more , fix a few bugs and some more little things " avabel will be the best mmorpg!

thats just some crap off the top of my head. srry if im just being a echoo.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Make at least a 6th and 7th page and give us the current 4th and 5th pages for free instead of buying bundled in the monthly ticket.. :-/
    Or just ever page for free.. But doubt they'll make it completely free anyways..
    Hoping for the first mentioned thing then xD

7. GJO

GJO Doesn't Hassle the Hoff

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Inactive
    Level:
    Osmosis skill: the ability to drain your opponent's SP ^-^ Would be very handy in PvE obviously, but I think it would make people more careful with their SP consumption in PvP too! Class: Novice (so every class has the same advantage/disadvantage).

• Like Like x 2
  8. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Add a rare boss
    I know they have them I mean like stellacept
    In stellacept there is rare bosses that can appear anywhere at any time and if you beat you get a rare box with hmm lets say for avabel it gives rune arms or better it gives PAC tickets chance

• Like Like x 3
  9. Sora773

Sora773 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Sora773
    Level:
    lol star i like that idea! maybe they should make core bosses on floors for rune arms and PAC tickets *~* super hard boss for super good reward, not to mention super rare to find. sounds about right for an Avabel idea XD

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Star

Star Himedere

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Celina
    Level:
    Definitely core boss great idea

I played a bit of stellacept PvP and. Got idea for avabel
    Pt match: all members in a party join in a match against each other
    This is better then making a PW match which sometimes can be annoying

Avatar stats: status from avatars

Special short cut button for return wings and HP sp potions

Last but not least a refresh on rank boards the same people been ranked 1# forever everyone says

11. SkyKid

SkyKid idk why i play

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    SkyKID
    Level:
    Guild:
    RuneguardS
    Party match is already there. No avatar stats it would cause hyperinflation xD. Please add return wing shortcut. Sp and hp shortcuts exist. They already have core bosses. Good ideas though. :)

12. Zorxen

Zorxen Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Zorxen
    Level:
    Guild:
    SkyForce
    or what about adding buffs to avatars, if we're gonna spend money on them, we might as well get what we paid for. Extra power while looking good

13. Zucrea

Zucrea Pride & Wrath

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Paragon
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    No no no no on the avatar buffs.

Same people complaining about untradeable avas would have that as another excuse to lose. Non tradeable avas giving like permanent sunlight boost.

The status pills thing; no. That's why levels are a thing in the first place.

Don't wanna see the word mounts. Avabel is too small.

PvP in any area with a request; absolutely.

Evil players/neutral/good attack on any floor; garbage concept when it comes to practicality.

Power Level; yes. Don't need to say any on that.

Core bosses exist in raids.

If you'd like rune boxes do league.

Additional free and purchased shortcut buttons; yes. Especially with a class like mage or a weapon swapping warrior.

Osmosis skill; hmm. Maybe but it'd have to take about as much as FA heals with a good amount of cd.

Story - kind of, but just a description when undertaking quests.
    Why? Because even though that's seen as important the type of game avabel is it shouldn't have that as it's frontrunner system [yes I know it's an rpg, take a Crack at borderlands.]

More NPCs that do stuff - yes. No more expert blacksmith types plz.

I'd greatly appreciate base floor spacing. With the current bases we have 3. That's good enough for 1 after every 7 floors. Base->F7->F14. Only unlocked after completing all previous floors. That way we could be separated from the gold spammers who would need much more work to get to spam. Also that would seperate the rest of us from level 38 kiritos and Lv14 *insertgirlnamehere*♡ doing weird awkward crap.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Leon Lionheart

Class:
    Undecided
    Different fighting stances
    Npc that upgrades ur gear for you but can only put one peice of gear in at a time and the longer you leave it with this npc the more it is upgraded (enhanced and evolved)
    Housing system for extra storage
    Rest stops in main tower like towns or something (sao reference lol)
    More nr maps maybe a different map for each channel
    More voice selection
    Friends list options (selecting multiple friends to remove from list, showing online friends only, mass removal)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  15. $wagberg

$wagberg New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    BenSwed
    Level:
    I was thinking of adding a new camera to the settings, one that combines both lock on of assist and allows one to move freely and strike any other enemies to lock on to them even when you haven't killed the original enemy yet

• Like Like x 1
  16. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    So a cam that points the cam at the main target but it doesnt force skills to lunge towards the target like in free cam. That would be useful if you know that main target is a big threat and you dont wanna look away while choppen down the small fry or (make your self feel good with) pulling off kills with cam off of other targets.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Scire

Scire (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Scire
    Dude, wanna let you know I logged in just to rate your post :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Leon Lionheart

Class:
    Undecided
    For the gem purchase gifts i think they should change it from getting pac tics to wcc and ccp and insted of getting ccp for daily login rewards we should get pac tics. That would just make more sense to me since pac tics are supposed to be a way for non gem users to spin shop items. And also i think new avas that have trials should he able to be spun with pac tics. Idk i just think it would make sense lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. $wagberg

$wagberg New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    BenSwed
    Level:
    Add a potion wheel and allow selection of pt member to use a pot on to help reheal if there is no pt healer

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. jus askin a question

jus askin a question Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    blubear
    Guild:
    TOWER
    Add the ability to name, edit, send and sell your own box xP
    Lets say you can get a "resource box" from the item shop for 100k, when you buy it and tap "use" it'll take u to a menu where you can tap
    "edit", "add" and "take out"
    Can only put 4 items total in the box but u can stack 99 for each if u want(excluding weps/arm duh 030) This would increase the ways of making G, better the strategies of storing and sending goodies to friends (when on floors or something), and avoiding usage of your item send limitations (10 per day i think)
    When selling the box in stall, the name of the box would show up when searched but all boxes have to have the word "Box" when edited. (For search reasons)
    Furthermore, the description of the box would consist of the items included. Hehe obviously, the price can be awkward at times, so this would require you to calculated the appropriate price xD

'Course there would be a downside...
    You can only have 1 box per purchase
    You can put premium items in box but you can't stack them
    You can put premium avatar in boxes but you'll need a premium ticket to sell in stall( 1 tick per prem stored in box, if there is any. I don't know who would anyway 0.o)

• Like Like x 1