1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

I was banned?

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Jonathan Torres, May 22, 2017.

1. Jonathan Torres

Jonathan Torres New Member

In Game Name:
    Clare
    Level:
    I was playing very comfortable as always in the Latin Ch1 and close the app as always I close the joke is when I enter I can no longer connect, I get a message on the screen even try to unseal and erase the data to reinstall it and try to use another Account but in none can I log in

Attached Files:

2. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    Thats not an account banned message. Thats thier system perceiving your device a "threat". Prolly due to some background app or data that is running at the same time as you launch it or due to corrupt app/data or even the actions you often take in quickly swapping accounts could trigger that security system.

3. Jonathan Torres

Jonathan Torres New Member

In Game Name:
    Clare
    Level:
    So what should I do? Can I play again?

¿Entonces qué debo hacer? Puedo volver a jugar?

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2017
  4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    You can try again closing all apps, restarting your phone and only start Avabel and see what happens.
    Or when you found the cause of the alert. Try disabling or uninstalling that certain app(s) you think might be the cause, like rooted apps or something..