1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

I know I'm alone but...

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Johnny2times, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Johnny2times

Johnny2times New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Ta`Ir
    Level:
    Guild:
    ANBUops
    I don't expect to get a lot of hand claps or pats on the back. And Ik the devs still don't check these threads. But I love their games like avabel and Izanagi. I mean they aren't perfect but they're pretty close. A game is expected to be play to win nowadays but a think the lottery is the dumbest thing ever thought of from a buyers stand point. As a business owner it's ingenious. But that doesn't help me spend my money. Some Ppl yes they take those chances. Me personally, I'm a straight forward guy. I see what I want I buy it. See something else I buy it. I stopped playing in 2013 because of the lottery. Now the stall is shut down. Now we can make all the excuses about bugs and updates and whatever. But in the back of your minds you know that it's to get us to play the lottery. You can go years playing this game and Nvr spend money on a single ticket if you know how to work the stall. I'm probably rambling and complaining but I just think the devs are amazing when it comes to great games. They just dropped the ball with the lottery idea... ON EVERY GAME... smh

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fikri

Fikri New Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Aeliron
    Level:
    Guild:
    Heaven_ID
    lol, i agree with u, but u know today leveling character are really easy, and now u can get astra and rune for free, yeah i know that lottery really dumb and makes rich ppl Overpower , but daily kill really worth it, and makes ppl ez to rebirth
    sorry bad English-speaking

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1