1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

I come back to play again with some questions

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Andr0meda, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Andr0meda

Andr0meda New Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Phoebe
    Level:
    hey guys, I come back to play this game after a long time and I found something news and interesting! (like Avabel has the auto playing and new classes)
    - The stall is gone? and how do I trade or get an equipment? Do I have to craft by myself?
    - I never reach to level 100 and now I can ( thanks the auto playing), just curious about how to rebirth..
    Is there any ways to rebirth in a faster way? ( I saw in the game that we need to collect some rebirth materials in a daily dungeons which means I have to wait for each day or not?)

I've been gone from this game for a year! and i am sorry if i asked some foolish question but i really want to know guys :)

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    WyrmSlayer
    Stall is gone thanks to RMT and Hackers. There is currently no way to trade but using paid gems you can send friends gifts from Shop. To counter this they added new npcs "advanced items and arms (arms will spawn after clear f10 and reach level 60)
    Rebirth is now named Max Boost and is easier since the removed the floor bosses being required and replaced w/ a challenge room however you need to be level 100 to mb but can access max boost chamber at lvl90 (Trivia: they left a npc in chamber that still has "rebirth" in its name) the mats for mb can be gathered through daily kill points.

The questions are reasonable i asked similar ones when i came back.