1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

HP/SP potions

Discussion in 'Creator' started by avanut, May 19, 2014.

1. avanut

avanut New Member

Class:
    Creator
    Level:
    If I max out my HP potion/ and SP potion skill to level 10, will I still get S and M potions or will I get purely L potions?

-wanna make potion making a big business thats why lol I need gold! x_x and i dont think S and M potions are profitable at all..

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Alexander

Alexander Member

Class:
    Warrior
    Level:
    Yes you will still get S and M potion but if lucky more L. I get around 15 to 16 L per 99 nuts.

3. 『The † Jo』

『The † Jo』 ☞†☜

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RagNaroK
    Potions are a good source of gold but, dont expect to be making yourself rich through this.

Skill level of both potion skills dictates how much less you fail every 10 you make. Skill level DOES NOT increase L pots made. It may seem like that but, in fact just makes more L pots that normally failed.

Small and Medium sell instantly and they can support you in buying nuts.

Average price on a stack of Red Nut is roughly 15-20k. So you can sell stacks of small and medium and yes people do buy these fast IF you sell under NPC shop price. I usually sell Mediums at 18k.

4. Junel008

Junel008 Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    SNIPER
    Level:
    Guild:
    FILIPINO
    Not so bad, atleast you get something in return

5. avanut

avanut New Member

Class:
    Creator
    Level:
    ok that makes me think not to lvl up this skill anymore and focus my jexp to my other skills. sounds like crystal making is still the best gold biz after all. :woot:

6. 『The † Jo』

『The † Jo』 ☞†☜

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RagNaroK
    Hmm, I didn't mean to give up on it.
    Its still an awesome way to get money especially when your on the last 500k or so. This is my madness(method)

Usually I check stall first thing when I log on, in between empty bags when farming, and pretty much any time I hit town.

①Open stall
    ‚ë°Click Item Search type "Nut"
    ③Browse new for nuts that are under 25k(blue) and buy. Try to aim for 15k for red cause they sell cheaper.
    ④Go on with your grinding/questing until your next return.
    ⑤Rinse and repeat

I wait till im cappes or close to capped in storage on both of nuts which is 999.

Even though its not get rich quick, its a good and unique way for us Creator to make gold. Mix it with xtal hunts also cause you cannot do dng all day long anyways.

Anyways good luck and happy crafting.

Edit-

Also I suggest either leveling both to skill level 8 and then worry about it later in levels. 8 is good enough for profit.

7. avanut

avanut New Member

Class:
    Creator
    Level:
    hmm since i dont have stall expansion, i usually exhibit items that costs 500k so my storage or bag will not pile up. or 90k if it will be sold instantly. I dont want to keep 18k gold of nuts for a long time. Id rather donate it in guild. :)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Junel008

Junel008 Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    SNIPER
    Level:
    Guild:
    FILIPINO
    The best way to farm gold is to win the tower scramble.. so you should push your guild to attend. Who knows, you might be lucky to steal the tower. I can fill my 90 bags in 10 to 15 mins depends on the number of people in the tower sometimes less than 10 mins. When i sell it in the NPC it gives me 120k per bag full.. i can have 1m less than 1 hr:) thats how we farm:)

9. 『The † Jo』

『The † Jo』 ☞†☜

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RagNaroK
    Potions full 999 goes about 1.5 - 2 mill for about 10 minutes of work. Which can be on top of said farming 150k per min. I rather fast jxp but thats just me.

Tower... lmao bruh better be in a good guild.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Junel008

Junel008 Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    SNIPER
    Level:
    Guild:
    FILIPINO
    Im with POP, FIL and MW :) all members are required to attend. if you miss you will be pusnished:) TW is now fair coz hackers have been caught and never seen them since the last update except for xXNamiXx

11. Junel008

Junel008 Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    SNIPER
    Level:
    Guild:
    FILIPINO
    can you explain this? 1.5m - 2m for only 10 mins? how did you do taht?

12. 『The † Jo』

『The † Jo』 ☞†☜

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RagNaroK
    Sure. 999 Nuts is Made into potions as explained above. So 98 Nuts are used in creation about 15-30 Large,Medium, or small.

Depending how you exhibit them is pretty much how much ur gonna make of course. The above estimate is the highest possible of course.(I have sold stacks 700k per stack of large, with that and the lowers ya its a good amount. If you do it fast then ofc outcome will be less.

13. Junel008

Junel008 Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    SNIPER
    Level:
    Guild:
    FILIPINO
    may I ask were did you farm nuts and bottle. you buy from stall or grind from floors?

14. 『The † Jo』

『The † Jo』 ☞†☜

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RagNaroK
    Both. Fl 5-9 is best IMO.

Also... aleph corrects me and states I am wrong but, I am still disagreeing.

He says in fact yes you get more L pots and I say no.

I say it's random and the more levels means more L pots ( actually it increased all sizes) but, he is the one with test work so its up to you who to believe.

15. aleph

aleph Active Member

Actually, what I said was that the number of successes doesn't seem to increase as your skill level increases. I always get around 38-43 successes out of 49 attempts. What does increase as your skill level goes up is the proportion of larger potions:
    • at low skill levels you might get 3-8 L pots, 12-15 M pots, and 15-22 S pots
    • at medium skill levels you might get 6-11 L pots, 13-18 M pots, and 13-18 S pots
    • at high skill levels you might get 11-17 L pots,11-17 M pots, and 3-8 S pots
    From memory (no notes with me), the approximate ratios of S:M:L are as follows:
    • at a low skill level is around 4:3:2
    • at level 10 it's closer to 1:2:2

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hoshinoasakawa

Hoshinoasakawa New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Sen
    Level:
    Guild:
    Legionalts
    I would say, keep those two skills at lvl 6 or 7 is better. Cuz higher lvl lowers ur failure rate, but instead of making or L pots, it'll make more S pots. And compare to the Jexp u spend on the skills, it just not worth it.

17. Floyd99

Floyd99 New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Floyd99
    Level:
    does any particular stat increase help with production/ failure rate? like higher int?

18. ~Rayleigh

~Rayleigh One for the money~ Staff Member Moderator

Class:
    Rogue
    No, at times i think drop rate modifiers does but again more inlikly not. But we all have that lucky rabbits foot that "works" for each of us.

19. urdadi

urdadi Active Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    urdadi
    Level:
    Guild:
    Calamity
    Holy thread resurrection, Batman! 2 years+

So my 30alt is normally a full dex or str Ranger, but when I get 999 of each nut in storage, I switch him to Creator and make pots. I was recently playing around as a full INT mage, and didn't switch my status when the nut storage topped out. I normally sell a stack and a half of Larges per 998 nuts, this time it was almost 2 stacks, so I felt like I got extra Larges with the INT build. I tested this a couple times and my limited numbers seem to back this theory. My lil 30 creator only has 73 INT when fully maxed out, and I only experienced small gains so I'm hoping there is a big-boy INT creator reading this to confirm. anyways, here is the last 3 batches of 999 runs:

DEX build w/ DEX rings, passives and guild bonus: 83 DEX, 15 STR, 15 INT, 15 VIT, 15 MEN

HPS 77
    HPM 191
    HPL 160
    SPS 71
    SPM 197
    SPL 157

INT build w/ DEX rings, passives and guild bonus: 73 INT, 25 DEX, 15 STR, 15 VIT, 15 MEN

HPS 63
    HPM 167
    HPL 192
    SPS 74
    SPM 162
    SPL 177

HPS 82
    HPM 163
    HPL 178
    SPS 71
    SPM 173
    SPL 180

Edit: both pot making skills are level 10

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Ace144

Ace144 New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Ace
    Level:
    Guild:
    AzureSky
    I have a couple questions and thought.

1. I don't think you have enough conclusive data to confirm this. You only tried it once in small period of time. It could easily be RNG at work. You need more testing before it can be stated as fact.

2. How are you able to max a skill to level 10 with passing the level 30 mark? It sounds unlikely. I might be missing something, but this doesn't sound right.

3. Why are you holding to level 30 alt?