1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

How To Reach Level 100 FAST!

Discussion in 'Avabel Game Guides' started by Rage54, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Rage54

Rage54 Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    OG-NPC
    Level:
    So, today I was on Avabel and thought I'd give my 2cents to those trying to reach level 100. Since the addition of the auto hunt feature and the use of the beginners support ring 100, it's beyond easy to reach level 100 and max advanced classes. Although I wrote a full post on my own blog, I wanted to share the brief summary below.

1) Always go for wide ranged AOE skills/classes, because kills per minute is everything. The wider your range of attack the more enemies you can kill with one skill cast. The magician class is king when looking to take advantage of the auto hunt feature and kill multiple enemies with even the lowest level skills such as water pole.
    2) Find floors with small areas of clustered enemies. These areas tend to have a faster spawn count and wide ranged attacks kill multiple enemies.
    3) Do not go for enemy difficult, go for experience per minute. Many players make the mistake that a slightly harder enemy will give you more experience than 4 slightly easier enemies. If it takes 1 skill to kill 5 enemies, but takes you 3 to kill that one enemy...more than likely you are gaining less experience.
    4) Floor 12 is a great floor to stop and fully auto hunt for level 100. Since it has a small path design and has a high enemy count you will find yourself leveling from level 75 to 100 in no time!

Just remember after level 100 the REAL GAME begins! Happy hunting!

Full article: https://mobilegamingmadeeasy.blogspot.com/2019/01/avabel-series-best-floors-to-auto-hunt.html

• Like Like x 1
  2. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    When auto hunt it doesn't matter if you kill RE/Core/Normal....it's killed within time anyways... xD Unless you're playing manually.

... What about F18.... :thinking: I grinded my Lv90 (where I was stuck for years in my ¾-hiatus time) to Lv100 on F18 in no time during my comeback few weeks ago. There are also parties there, which amplifies the gained exp. The better if there's a Mage in the party as well, if you aren't one yourself. :O

And what's more!! I see you're still on Planet Earth! :D:woot: Welcome back, should I say? :3

3. Rage54

Rage54 Member

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    OG-NPC
    Level:
    haha thank you. been awhile, but finally back. I feel like the kill per second is better on floor 12 since mobs are so clustered, the area is small, and you can easily 1skill KO. Pair that with the beginners support ring 100 (wearing 2 of them) and you can level to 100 faster. I feel that it's easier to level in Avabel now due to the level cap raised (adding in the beginners support ring and the adventurer weapons/armors). I have 3 level 100s now and 1 level 113. All are freshly created and purely done by auto hunt, reaching level 12, and wearing the experience boost rings (beginner support rings). I do quest some on my level 113 for fun since it's pointless auto hunting so much lol, but I want to unlock every subclass on every character so auto hunt is my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Well... Guess F12 is in a way better for people who just started if I think more about it... I just had Floors already unlocked to F18 so I automatically went to that floor, but for new players that won't be the case :thinking: Getting to F12 is easier and faster than to F18 x'D
    When just past Lv100, I do find farming on F22 great too though (although I personally still farm on F18 on my alts as they're not as strong as my main xD). Especially because the first part of the map is narrow too! I haven't encountered any farming floors past there though... Until the last few floors to my assumption. But there's like a bit less than 30 floors between that and the current latest floor. Maybe I should scout those floors some times and see which one is a farming floor too..
    In case of leveling, my only concern is the amount of Gold. Because it's taking quite a lot of Gold per 10 Max Boost Levels :S Up until this point, I had a lot of exp loss because I needed extra farming to fill my Gold. x'D End up needing to sell my orbs from F18 (since on my main I now farm on 22). But that amount won't last long enough too... (think I do have another goal of maxing the Jexp cap on each of my advanced classes though...On one class I'm thinking I'm almost hitting cap xD ← Another thing to keep you occupied for motivation).