1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

How to make Avabel run faster?

Discussion in 'Device Support / In Game Issues' started by Neon77, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Neon77

Neon77 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Neon77
    Does anyone know of things to make Avabel have less lag? Like which settings would make it run the smoothest? Oh and in the configurations of the game theres a setting for number size, whats that do/mean?

2. xHiro

xHiro New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Hiro
    Level:
    Guild:
    Militia
    Try graphic L render that means low quality but however u wont see people or ppl will be completely blue.

3. Neon77

Neon77 Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Neon77
    Do you what the displayed number settings do by the way? Like in the graphic settings it says "Displayed Number" and it says it again in Chat settings saying "Visible Number", would you happen to know what those mean too? And thanks for your help :)

4. xHiro

xHiro New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Hiro
    Level:
    Guild:
    Militia
    displayed number is how many people u want to see around u the higher the number the more u see people around u
    visible chat the higher u see ur chat clearly less u can see through ur chat which is helpful when u fight u can see through

5. isamaru

isamaru New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    Isamaru
    Level:
    Try this setting:
    Render L
    Showname M
    Area S

6. c1oud

c1oud New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    hsdid
    Level:
    Guild:
    SilverRose
    Hi every1..today something crazy happnd when I changed my graphics setting .I wasn't able to see any other players (not even blue sticks).. lol...but I was able to see all monsters clerly....I also went to channel 1 ..lol map was full of white dots..but not a single player or blue sticks in field..lol..setting is-
    Render Lv- L
    Displayed Number-S
    Displayed area- L

Listen with this setting u won't be able to see other player's party recuriting signs..
    Lol..or I m just a noob

7. joses ian salagantin

joses ian salagantin New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    queen
    Level:
    If you have a high specs phone, like Samsung galaxy s4 and up, htc, or iPhone 6, etc. set everything to max, you will definitely see the big difference.
    note: only for phone's with good graphics processor.

• Old Old x 1
  8. senji

senji New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    senji
    Level:
    Guild:
    Infamous
    Ok so i can persanoly speak on this matter from exp. I use an lg gpad 7lte v410 it has 1gb of ram and when i run avabel and press talk, nothing happens at all. Not ebough ram to open keyboard. Fl1 crashes immeddietly and things of the like and thats was with lowest settings. I installed a custom recovery (twrp) then i flashed a custom rom (cyanogenMod)cm12 actually. Now i can talk inside raids with normal settings and everything. It was like night and day. Cause its a stripped down rom with no Bloatware(like kindle fire app, hangouts etc.) And out of the 1gb i have of ram i can have up to 60% free. Now be careful and look up what your device would need to run and use caution if attempting this. As you**************** CAN BRICK YOUR DEVICE************* SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. BUT YOU ARE HARD UP FOR A SOLUTION LIKE I WAS YOU MAY CONSIDER IT

9. Skye0814

Skye0814 New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Skye ⚜
    Level:
    You may also want to root your phone and try the Seeder app to reduce lags. Overclocking your CPU would also help and significantly improves the performance of your phone :)