1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

How to enjoy playing Avabel more.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Luca, Aug 8, 2014.

?

What do you enjoy most about Avabel online?

1. Pve

12.5%
  2. Pvp

18.8%
  3. Friends

18.8%
  4. Guild

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

6.3%
  6. All of the above

43.8%
  1. Luca

Luca New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    Hello. I'm luca. New here but not new to this game. I have played before it got translated but recently started playing again. I see a decent about of new players that want to rush to the top. There nothing wrong with that ofcourse however, what's the point of getting to the top if you were stressed out the whole time. Grinding for hours and not stoping to enjoy the game. Most people play games to have fun so I will give you a few tips to have more fun when playing.

1. Be patient and persistent
    You don't have to rush to the lvl cap right away. I know its alittle annoying that you may not be leveling and getting skills as fast as you want to but long as you are persistent you will get there. Some of us only can play for an hour a day and some of us can play all day but guess what. We can all get to the same level of skill as long as we keep going at it.

2. Ask yourself this"what do I enjoy about this game that keeps me coming back?"
    Most people say get friends but not all of us are in for that. Some like the skill it takes to win. Good gears don't automactically win the game here I believe. Some just like the pve. Whatever reason you are here make sure you are seeking it out.

3. If your plans don't rage or get angry.
    I know this happens alot to some of us. You get into rush dungeon but people won't join your pt so you can't finish your dailys easier. You try to do boss dungeons but nobody joins. You want to find random dungeon partner but none of your friends on and nobody seems to want to go in with you. You die randomly on accident becuase you made a mistake and now you have to grind more becuase of death pentaly. Mistakes happen to the best of us. Sometimes it seems nothing goes as planned but its fine. You learned from those mistakes you made. You can stay out of the anger zone by doing something that calms you down. A couple of examples of this could be getting something to drink,listening to your favorite song or taking break from the game.

4.Add to this small list. What makes the game fun for you? Share it if you want to. It could help out other find what they were looking for in this game.

2. Namito

Namito "The Blue Dragoon"

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Namito
    Level:
    This game isn't really rage worthy to me. Don't get me wrong this game is one of the best games I've ever played but it's not one of those games I can see myself getting mad at no matter how horrible my game is going. Anyway before I go off topic, I don't do those things (seeing that I don't pay in games). As I've said 3 or more times I'm a solo player so I stay alone. Some ppl take it as me not being able to talk to others online but I take it as fun too. The thrill of being alone against a horde of enemies is awesome. It's a bit peaceful too. I don't have to worry about other players dying or ppl wanting to see what I'm doing. I'm just there. On the other hand, when I'm playing with other players I'll have fun too but I can't stay in a social state for too long on avabel. I'll play a game with them for 45 mins or less but the rest of the time is mine and mine only. You can't ask for better. :D
    ~The Blue Dragoon~​

• Like Like x 2
  3. reiyn

reiyn New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    reiyn
    Guild:
    SilverRose
    agreed...btw im joinin guild coz the stats lol haha

4. Rengar

Rengar Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    PulseFire
  5. Luca

Luca New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    I would love this game if they put the op's suggestions in. I would have to disagree with your statement. The some people can't afford labtops. It should be mobile mmos trying to reach the regular computer mmos standards. Those type of mmos that reach the standards get the players. Such as this game. It's pretty popluar if you count all the players that play it. But if it had different servers separated by region and language I doubt it would be as nearly popular. The language Barrier however isn't much of an much of an issue to me personally. It's more of the games clarity. You have to figure everything out. It's not very new player freely. There are alot of things they can do to improve the game and wanting them to should be met with your comment in that thread I believe.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  6. FM-CarL

FM-CarL New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Asuna
    Level:
    As soon as i got to level 60, my exp bar dropped to long to fill.

7. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    From how I started my Summoner.... There might be the reason of that Ring you got from the starting floor. That ring let you gain 300% exp until Lv60 on unrebirthed characters.