1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

How does classing work

Discussion in 'Avabel Class Discussions' started by JoeDoe, Dec 7, 2017.

1. JoeDoe

JoeDoe New Member

I very new to this game. I only played for about a hour.

Now I not understanding how this classing system works.
    I a revenger now. When I get to choose my next class will it build from my previous class, or will it be
    its own class (like I need to level up 2 separate class, and swap between the classes.) Now if one build from the other it makes a difference in how I build my character.
    I do understand your first class dictates what classes you can choose later.

2. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    Advanced class all stem from the base, but each one are different based on what your play style is. For the Acolyte classes as an example, the Monk class skills are for those who play using Str-based character with Knuckles as weapons; while a majority of others like Priest, Linker and Angelus use a playstyle for Int-based players with rods. You can essentially decide to unlock all advanced classes if you want to, but some ideally wouldn't be as effective depending on how you built your character.

But otherwise for advanced classes, you can only have one advanced class's skillset active at a time. If you want to have multiple skills carried over from other advanced classes while you're playing a particular one you like, you need to first raise all skills of the other advanced classes to level 10 (including the passives). If that happens a new option called "Job Master" will pop-up in your Skill menu, to which you can select only 1 skill from the advanced class you've already completed to level 10.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JoeDoe

JoeDoe New Member

Okey. I did find one thread that helped after my post, but did not answer all my question.
    I get the base class dictates your advanced classes. You can use skills from your base class in your advanced class, so you need to choose your base skill carefully, correct?

Plus there is only 2 classes? Advanced and Base right?

Last game I played classed 1 after another.
    Needing pick you class accord to skill you made need for character.
    Trying to achieve the final class. And if you messed up you could not correct the classes you chose. That is why I ask now.

4. Asectic

Asectic Journeying Minister

In Game Name:
    Wystal
    Level:
    Guild:
    Kiyore
    For advanced classes it more relies on your stat builds and the weapons you decide to choose for your character. Not on what skills you decide to raise from your base class. But as I said before there are multiple advanced classes for you to choose from, which you can essentially unlock one or even all, as long as you have the right materials needed for it. It's just that you can only play one advanced class at a time, unless you go for Job Master.

5. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou Otaku Member Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Sorey-san... Base class skills are quite handy/useful though even with Advanced classes unlocked...

6. Elephant

Elephant New Member

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Esper
    To me I think of it more as a job. Your still you you just have a job now. You get skills from both.