1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Help: Weapon/Armor Creation

Discussion in 'Creator' started by Taco©, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Leo Striker

Leo Striker Adept Rogue Gold Member

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    my Alt uses Blunt+Shield it mainly for Supporting Wolfnir First Char

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. aleph

aleph Active Member

This question comes up a fair bit in the shoutbox. The latest one was "is it true a blacksmith class can evolve weapons/armor without failure?".
    I have a level 83 blacksmith with maxed passive. In my experience, this class is able to evolve equipment about as successfully as other classes. But in regards to the underlying question "is evolving automatic for blacksmith players?" the answer is "definitely not". My reply in today's shoutbox (slighty edited):
    • LOLOLOLOL!!!1!one!!
    • if this was true, then it's unlikely that I'd be reporting things like "tried to evolve 6* lv80 mace, and failed 3x in a row"
    • and "finally succeeded evolving 5* [item] after 12 tries in a row" etc
    • what we can do is synthesize the level 55/65/75 armors and weapons
    • but there's still a chance (albeit low) of failure
    • the advantage we have over the synthesis npc is that the items we synthesize have a chance of 1*/2*/3* whereas the synthesis npc only creates 1*
    • technically speaking, we're not "synthesizing" per se. Rather, we're using the "Item Production" skill

3. javolution

javolution New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    javalon
    Level:
    Bosses drop these accessories???

4. 『The † Jo』

『The † Jo』 ☞†☜

Class:
    Creator
    In Game Name:
    Jo
    Level:
    Guild:
    RagNaroK
    Yes and no. They do drop rings and such but, the ones aleph refers to is mats for creation of them.

5. Rengar

Rengar Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    PulseFire
    How do I create L hp potion+ is that an alchemist skill?

6. mikey bee

mikey bee New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Pound
    Level:
    Its a reg cr skill ur chances are better for L pots as u lvl the skill. it cost 2 nuts n 1 clear bottle per try the faster u make em the less fail u have its not effected by int or men, alch can make red n blue pills for 5 nuts n 1 clear bottle i think thats right they are lighter than L pots n heal a decent amount

7. aleph

aleph Active Member

The failure rate is unaffected by the speed at which you make the potions. Increased skill level increases the chance of making large and/or medium potions. Edited to add this link: http://avabelforums.com/threads/hp-sp-potions.2370/#post-20033

Alchemists can, indeed make red and blue pills from red and blue nuts, respectively but doing so does not require clear bottles.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. mikey bee

mikey bee New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Pound
    Level:
    Thnks Aleph i hvnt tried to make the pills yet im always hoping my turn out will be better with the reg skill, gotta get to random dng n max these skills. Thnks again:)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Rengar

Rengar Active Member

Class:
    Rogue
    Level:
    Guild:
    PulseFire
    No not L Hp pots, "L hp potion+" it is stronger than an original L hp pot and I am wondering how to get the + kind

10. mikey bee

mikey bee New Member

Class:
    Magician
    In Game Name:
    Pound
    Level:
    oh my bad ill check for ya give a bit though im so close to 90 with my ls Cant wait!!!!

11. aleph

aleph Active Member

The L+ pots are not, to my knowledge, craftable. I think they're only available via the gem shop, and not all the time.

12. Gregory

Gregory New Member

Class:
    Warrior
    I'm new and would like to get a Creator as my second char. I wanna know how their creation skills work. Most of the thread touched on rings/potions. Below are two simple questions I hope experienced Cr can help with:
    1. Can a creator make weapons besides rings/potions? If yes, can it make all types of weapon (rod, sword and ect.) or only axe/blunt?
    2. How many stars (*) would can a weapon/armor be made? 1* to 6*? Does it starts from 1* and go thru evolution to higher *? Which means a creator will have to gamble evolution chances like other classes?

I dunno how it works. Please explain. Peace, no haters. Tq :)

13. Avatar_Raya

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    kamiaki
    Level:
    All though it's good to kind of segragate posts. And I wish there was because when u click on the general one you read about a lot of things that youre not even looking for which ends up wasting ur time. Sometimes u get lazy and just give up altogether trying to look for the specific information you need.Is there a wway to repost things from another thread? Because that would be great and people don't necesnecessarily have to retype everything and just repost the answer and make that as a reply to someone's newly formed thread. (I guess copy and paste lmao)

14. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    there is but remember you have to Give Credit to who gave the Answer however it be Better if make Fresh Guide Thread about the Adv Class.

15. Avatar_Raya

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    kamiaki
    Level:
    Oh that's true. I guess this webite is big on that. But then they should make an option to repost kind of like how they do on Facebook and blogs like tumblr so it'll do just that and satisfy the person'S question at the same time. We'll u get what i mean

16. Leo Striker

Class:
    Rogue
    In Game Name:
    Wolfnir
    Level:
    Guild:
    Murkin
    I do and I have Copy and Paste other Post into mines and gave them Credit for it, it can be done but for Creator tho it need to be done right it been left like this for too long.

17. Avatar_Raya

Class:
    Warrior
    In Game Name:
    kamiaki
    Level:
    Ya you could do it manually bUT an automatic button that gives them credit already would be nice...in any case I just wish for a little segregation