1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Help recover lost avatar

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Crimson Renegade, Aug 4, 2019.

?

Hi can a GM help me find my demon avatar that I ordered for my demon account?

1. Help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Asap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Crimson Renegade

Crimson Renegade New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Demon,Angel
    Can a gm locate a lost avatar that I set for my demon account?

2. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Avabel's support can help recover lost items however, you will need extensive proof of ownership. So it might be a waste of time and un-need stress.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Also, be aware that this Forum is a fan-based Community and Forum and we have in no way direct contact with the actual Avabel Staff Team. Contacting the support can be done in-game or via this link → http://avabelonline.com/contact

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Crimson Renegade

Crimson Renegade New Member

Class:
    Wonderer
    In Game Name:
    Demon,Angel
    Extensive proof like what? *my e-mail my account the players of my account?* well help me out (I am really ian Miller the crimson renegade my e-mail address is xxx online I have a Male character called DEMON and a female character called Angel)...now can you please stop fucking the dog and or chasing dragons and help locate my purchases avatar

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2019
  5. SILVERMOON

SILVERMOON The Bloody Spear

Class:
    Undecided
    In Game Name:
    Argent
    Level:
    Guild:
    Deathsythe
    Those would help yes, also any digital receipt for gems purchased (if any) during time of buying said avatar. You will also need what is/was gear and current avatar(s) of the character that had it (if at all) player I'd of that character, and what's in your shop box. Basically same as with account recovery process. And for future reference, unnecessary hostility is more likely to prevent people from helping you. Like tsubasa mentioned above we aren't affiliated with asobimo in any way, we can only offer advice to fellow players.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Taibasa Tsuyou

Taibasa Tsuyou 「Supporting 京アニ!」 Staff Member Moderator

In Game Name:
    Taibasa Tsuyou
    Guild:
    AniOtaMa
    Like I said.... this Forum is a fan-based Community and Forum and we have in no way direct contact with the actual Avabel Staff Team.
    I've filtered out your email, because it's kind a sensitive information which you shouldn't put online so easily in the first place, even if this would have been an official Forum, which this isn't. It's just a fan-based Forum! Please contact the actual staff via in-game or this link → http://avabelonline.com/contact <( _ _)>
    Also, we're not playing dog and/or chasing dragons, because we cannot do anything as we're not Avabel Staff Team.

This post is a manually typed repeated reply.