1. Avabel Forums is looking for a moderator! Interested? Click Here to read more.

Help me gunner or monk

Discussion in 'Avabel General Discussions' started by Archie00, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Archie00

Archie00 New Member

Class:
    Ranger
    In Game Name:
    Archie
    Level:
    Ok so ive returned to avabel online again. And before my main was gunner. But once i tried monk i gotto say i like it. Heals good and attacks good. But the only thing is sp reduce so much cant do a long farm without running out of sp. i ran out of sp about 30min of farming. I like monk because the passive was great, faster recovery according to dex but once i rebirth i ran out a lot of sp because i only have like 800sp. I am not a spender either. So if i am free user which class should i get. I like gunner a lot too, ive always been a gunner in every game i play, but i just get bored on the gunner on avabel the skills are only good for one hit target, if you hit a target the bullet dissapears. I like to farm a lot, so i also want a class that has wide skill and can hit multiple damage, like the gale attack of monk. Also ive seen the video of some monks who doesnt need sp pots because they have like 3k sp and a lot of dex so the regen is so much faster. If im a free user can i also achieve that? And also what class is better overall in terms of pvp, pve. Im good at both of them and i have already used them my only problem is which one to focus to get rb8. Which is more op at late game as a free user, and which class is also faster to be strong with or build with.

2. SakunaS

SakunaS New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    SakunaS
    Level:
    Hey.. Sorry so unrelated to your problem but I just chose monk as adv class and I cant seem to use the monk skills .... I have full int and nothing else if that helps. Thanks in advance

3. curse2themax

curse2themax New Member

Class:
    Acolyte
    In Game Name:
    Medic
    Level:
    Guild:
    ENKI
    Are you using a Rod/Staff? Use Knuckle/Gloves